Lake Byllsbie

• horsch
    Hastings, MN

Not sure right way to spell it but!! The lake down lower part of Dakota county. Has anyone been out here walleye fishing?? Like to catch a few myself, without traveling too far!!

charlie_heiman
    Randolph, MN

We just put our house out last weekend. Ice is still iffy in areas, so be safe. Fishing has been a little slow, a cfew friends pulled a few crappies out of the water and caught a few eyes. the eyes have been real small though, under 12″. They were playing w/ one eye that was just over 20″, got it upto the hole and got a good look at it, but line snapped and quickly went down the hole. The guy that had the rod was fishing for his second time in his life, so it may have made it out of the hole completely, if they would have jumped for it, but o well.

Here is a link to that has had some discussion on Byllesby…. Byllesby

If u make it out there, let me know how u do. I’m out in marshall,mn so havn’t had much time to fish it this year, but hoping to get back the next few weekends to hit it up.

Good luck

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I’m hoping to get out there this weekend, I was out early Dec. & did o.k.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I made it Saturday morning, only 1 small eye caught, plus we were allmost blown of the ice by the wind out. I found 13″-16″ of ice were I drilled holes. I’m hoping to try again maybe next weekend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.