The QUAD Mobile Ice Fishing Shelter

• putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Has anyone ever seen or used one of these. They look like a nice setup and at 245.00 shipped the price seems right. Any opinions, as I am thinking of more mobility with my atv and not dragging my current flip over.

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Never seen that before, you wouldn’t have to worry about the wind sending across the lake with that.

Ed

col._klink
    St Paul

That looks like something that would be worth a shot and worth the money!

How nice that would be!!!

shaley
    Milford IA

Looks cool but just 1 question whats it cost to move the exhuast system on a quad?? My old Polaris had the muffler out the back as do all Polaris.

putt2winn
    Eau Claire, WI

Thats a good question about the exhaust, as I am running a polaris as well. Thats what makes this forum great, I never would have thought of that.

Thinice1
    Elk River, MN

i used to sell these last year at cabelas, and yes the hot pipe was a issue however a guy could rig up a couple brackets to set back the house a few inches off the wheeler. as far as the fabric goes dont exspect to be fishing out a fish trap. this house is made by the Viking company. they are the ones who sell the housees at Menards and wall-mart, the fabric is not real high quility it is just more of a tarp.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.