Your favorite auger and why?

• hamms
    Mn

You jumping on that BBK? Youre looking for auger right?

BBKK
    IA

No, I am going to go name brand in case I ever need parts in the future or have to deal with customer service. I did look at it though. Looks like a mako engine & bit with some parts being plastic on the HT and metal on the Eskimo.

hamms
    Mn

Makes sense to me.

Travisroell
    West Bend, WI

Just got done with a weeknd of run and gunning walleyes with my brand new Honda Strike Lite. Wow what an auger fast,smooth drilling, easy starting and no 2 stroke smell!! My Nils is a great hand auger and thats what it will stay I love the Honda!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Just got done with a weeknd of run and gunning walleyes with my brand new Honda Strike Lite. Wow what an auger fast,smooth drilling, easy starting and no 2 stroke smell!! My Nils is a great hand auger and thats what it will stay I love the Honda!

You’ll find the more holes you get on your auger the better they run and the faster they drill after they’re good and broke in. If your Honda is good now… they keep getting better after some use.

matt-p
    White Bear Lake, MN

2.5 hp solo w/ 7″ bit.. I think I have drilled well over 10,000 since I bought it when they first came out 4-5 years ago. No issues with mine. Fast and light. Fits my style of fishing perfectly.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.