Basin Crappie TV show

• John Shear
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Just watched James’ show on basin crappies with the guy from Bloomer. I REALLY enjoy the shows that use locations more accessible to us western WI guys. Great show!! The tip about swinging the transducer is smart – don’t know why I didn’t think of that.
    When does James post these shows on the Videos page?
    Now can you do a show to teach us how to find mid-winter crappies on river-system reservoirs? I assume they hang out in the channels which is a LOT of area to search. I just can’t figure them out.

John S.

BBKK
    IA

Hopefully it shows up here soon, I want to watch it!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Quote:

Here you go. It is up on Youtube and I’ll get cracking on adding it here on this website.

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Quote:

Just a reminder… our videos are posted to our Youtube channel hours before they’re added here on IDO. If you want to be notified when a new video is added the second it goes up, subscribe to our Youtube channel. It is free and takes two clicks to make it happen. Once you’re subscribed any time a new video is added you’ll receive a notification by email.

Here’s how to subscribe.

To subscribe, visit our Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/InDepthOutdoorsTV

Simply click on the “subscribe” tab located near the top of the page as shown in the graphic below.

Once you subscribe to our Youtube channel any time we add a video you will be sent a notice that this video is available and ready for viewing.

BBKK
    IA

There will be doink!

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

James…I just got around to watching your latest episode and loved the map insert segment. I don’t see this as a regular segment and would suggest you consider it. Great piece…the where to’s and what for’s on location adds considerably in my opinion.

Also, any comments that you’re willing to share yet on split grip design having fished with them for half a year?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Also, any comments that you’re willing to share yet on split grip design having fished with them for half a year?

I like the way the split grip feels. Can’t say it has made the difference between catching fish and not catching fish. But it is comfortable and the one rod I have with that split grip handle is my favorite out of all the noodle rods I own. For whatever reason I reach for it first. Can I look someone in the eyes and tell them they will be a better fisherman if your rods have split grips? Nope.

Maybe simply “liking” that particular design is enough of a reason???

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

Quote:

Quote:

I like the way the split grip feels. Can’t say it has made the difference between catching fish and not catching fish. But it is comfortable and the one rod I have with that split grip handle is my favorite out of all the noodle rods I own. For whatever reason I reach for it first. Can I look someone in the eyes and tell them they will be a better fisherman if your rods have split grips? Nope.

Maybe simply “liking” that particular design is enough of a reason???

Yes, it is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.