Hope Your

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

ICE SHACK IS TIED DOWN GOOD.! WIND GUSTS AS HIGH AS 61 MPH SO FAR………….rrr

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

My guess is that there will be a fair amount of houses on the east side of many lakes in the morning. Its a little breezy out.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

My flip over wasn’t – fish trap II ride until I smashed into something. When I came to, all my stuff was across the lake.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Went through Prescott this afternoon. Looked at a few portables and a small camper trailer out near the edge of the ice on the East side and wondered out loud how much wind it would take to break off that ice and float it to the other side?

Where it would melt or flow into the Mississippi River??

Dadams
    Emmetsburg, Iowa

The temps in NW Iowa topped out at around 50 degrees today. The winds have sure cooled things off — 15 degrees here now with predictions to go under zero by morning. I can take the cold….. Wind is a mood killer!

RealDeal
    MN

I left the lake today when the vexilar with a battery in it, shifted about 3-4 inches over from the hole during a wind gust. I was not fishing in the portable. It was brutal just being out there in the open.

rdwheeler
    Hudson WI

All my buddies are up on mille Lacs and rumor has it that it is pretty nasty up there! Im heading up at 5am, and decided I will probably be passing on going “searching” for fish. I’m thinking of fishing out of our permanent will have to do. Anyone that’s gonna be up there tomorrow we will be having a Bags tourney and a “golf” tourney out of Hunters point, should have 25+ guys!

fishiowa93
    Eastern Iowa

Bags and golf on the ice…. Sounds too good to be true!

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

it was very cold at the brainerd tourney this saturday, holy cow!!! no shacks lol.

gbfan10
    Hastings, mn

Quote:

All my buddies are up on mille Lacs and rumor has it that it is pretty nasty up there! Im heading up at 5am, and decided I will probably be passing on going “searching” for fish. I’m thinking of fishing out of our permanent will have to do. Anyone that’s gonna be up there tomorrow we will be having a Bags tourney and a “golf” tourney out of Hunters point, should have 25+ guys!

Wish I would have known about tourney.. the fish sure weren’t biting.. Here is a video I sent my friends..

http://s256.beta.photobucket.com/user/gbfan10/media/360_zpsae13c9a0.mp4.html

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.