Marcum Costumer Service

• backlasher
    Fridley, Mn

I stopped by Marcum Technologies Last Friday with some questions about my LX-3. They had me leave the unit with them for a tune up and pick it up today. When I picked it up today, I didn’t even recognize it. It looked brand new! They gave it a once over, replaced the transducer, gave me a new case (mine was looking pretty rough), and threw in a new charger. My only charge was for the new transducer. Wow…not only does it look like new, but it’s guaranteed to work like new too! Thanks Marcum.

jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

That does not surpise me, I talked to Jon and Steve at the ice show and they are good at taking care of people. Its good to hear good customer service reports, as it is usually not always the case! Marcum is a good product and the people behind are showing that. Good luck fishing now!

Jake

gclusiau
    Northern Minnesota

That’s good to hear. I’ll be a first-time MarCum user this winter and am really looking forward to it (LX-6).

scottie56005

Nice to hear that another company does the right thing. We really are fortunate to be sportsman in this state. Just think if Verizon, or Comcast had customer service like this.

Marcum12

I have nothing but great things to say about Marcum CS. I stopped on the way up to Winnie last year about some noise my LX-5 was making. They took it on the back room and I had it back in about 20 minutes. It started making same noise again this spring. They had me send it in, put on new head unit all for free with no questions asked(it was under warranty) Ordered my LX-7 from outside retailer when I got it the battery had leaked acid on velcro battery strap and hard case. They had me send it in, replaced battery, case and strap and updated it to the 2.9 version. Again no questions asked and sent me a free shipping label to boot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.