Got out on the ice yesterday!

• Jake_A

Sorry this isn’t a huge report with pictures of monster panfish…but I got out on a private pond in Pierce County yesterday (11/29). I had 4″ of ice at shore and 3.5″ everywhere else I went which was only one spot Pond froze solid on the night of Thanksgiving and its only about a half acre. Managed 21 fish total in two hours-lots of smaller crappies. But dang did it feel gooooood to throw the ‘ducer down the hole and fire up the Marcum! With warm temps, I will not be heading out there anytime in the near future. But its almost here boys! Be SAFE and use your head I ventured 20 yards from shore and just set up shop. Little atom nuggies on brosdahl jigheads from Northland did the trick (blood red)

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

lucky, I wish I was out already.

I attend school at UWRF, so I fish the area during school as well. I have been anxiously waiting to get out on the ice, I have all my stuff here & ready to go.

dld24

this was my only monster I caught yesterday when I went out…ice wasnt as thick as I was hoping so didnt move much….

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

this was my only monster I caught yesterday when I went out…

TOAD!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

this was my only monster I caught yesterday when I went out…ice wasnt as thick as I was hoping so didnt move much….

Just hold it out to the camera further and hide your hands behind the fish next time, it will look like a 6 incher then!

dld24

Quote:

Quote:

Just hold it out to the camera further and hide your hands behind the fish next time, it will look like a 6 incher then!

what you talking about thats a 14in perch I just have really big hands…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.