Spring Lake just out side of Prior Lake

• TroyRozeske
    Burnsville MN

Was out on Spring last night for the first time, and found max ice of 13 inches, yet it was like 494 at rush hour on this lake, with at least 10 vehicles (including 2 F350’s) Parked side by side. Other than just using your brain or lack of one, do these people not read, watch the news, or understand that this is not a typical winter and that just because it is Febuary doesn’t mean that the ice should be driven on this year? WTF!! Maybe I’m the dummy here, I walked out the 1/2 to 3/4 mile

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Its just prior lake in general. I dont know if its an unusual amount of mercury and lead in the tap water there, but something about that town turns people into halfwit A-holes.

g38
    South metro

Sadly, it is not just winter that finds Prior and Spring to be the place to find insanity and just plain old rudeness.
    If you have the time during spring and summer and want some good laughs,or time just shaking your head, spend 15 minutes watching the circus at the public access on Lower Prior.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

And all that risk for 7-8″ crappies – I live in that area and have not drove out yet this season – and most likely will not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.