I can now add Nike…..

• ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Bill Gates is not employed.

LMAO…pretty sure he is.

Deleted

I won a college football shirt yesterday at a benefit …..I thought ok, another free shirt ….then I saw the Nike emblem on the darn thing. Wife wanted me to burn it , should have now that I think of it. I ended up giving it to someone else at our table that wanted it.

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bob clowncolor wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>biggill wrote:</div>
    Bill Gates is not employed.

LMAO…pretty sure he is.

LMMFAO…..he’s retired, not employed.

YAAILMFAOOTF….I was also at a benefit the other day…the benefit was made possible due to a very rich and very much still “employed” billionaire. This “employed” billionaire, who was once seen wearing Nike’s, who was also employed at the time he was wearing those Nike’s, is still running/work with, one of the largest foundations…employed.

And now you can eat your words that you’ve never seen a successful employed person wearing Nike’s.

Deleted

He gets an asterisk. So you get half a point.

I’m still eating Pork Roast today from the Dutch Oven. Words ain’t that filling.

munchy
    NULL

waytogo

Attachments:
    1. 835A11E0-3C4D-4E1A-AB2D-6A60F3931165.jpeg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

was also at a benefit the other day…the benefit was made possible due to a very rich and very much still “employed” billionaire.

Benefit sounds like a charity. If a billionaire is taking a paycheck from a charity he should be fired!

Deleted

Now I see this other Dude playing tennis & wearing Nike……from the two minute news story I saw of his unsportsmanlike tantrum, I’m not inspired. Looked just as silly when McEnroe used to kick & scream on the court.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I was hoping to pick these up at Dick’s! Dangit

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

They were never going to produce them. Stock needs some controversy to get a bump.

Dan
    Southeast MN

I was hoping to pick these up at Dick’s! Dangit

What a quality call-back. Well done sir.

I’ll get the popcorn

How about we both eat popcorn and watch while drinking cold ones…from our Yeti coolers.

Gordio

This might get deep. I better put on my Muck Boots

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

The fact no one has dove in or got riled up shows how relevant it is.

slipbob_nick
    Princeton, MN

I’m not wearing my crocs as a protest, but more due to them being the most superior footwear out there

Deuces

Agree or disagree with the Photoshop, it’s a good one!
    hmmm

walldows

I just done understand why a large company like Nike would listen to a piece a poop like Kaepernick. Grow a pair Nike.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just done understand why a large company like Nike would listen to a piece a poop like Kaepernick. Grow a pair Nike.

it gets people talking about nike. just like this thread….
    no such thing as bad publicity.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Seems odd that they have an issue with Betsy Ross’s flag but not people working in slave like conditions to create their shoes so they an turn a profit.

Drizzy Musky
    Duluth

For a bunch of guys that like to complain about snowflakes, this sure gets you riled up.

So upset that you would willingly destroy products, or hit your golf balls into the water…….pure genius guys, bravo!

Someone already said it, but I wish Nike and Kap would endorse breathing air. Would fix a lot of issues.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

^^^^ Someone wears Nike!

Dan
    Southeast MN

For a bunch of guys that like to complain about snowflakes, this sure gets you riled up.

One of the more accurate and truthful posts ever on this site.

Deleted

Kap has fooled the dainty flowers of the world into believing he actually has purpose. When a mediocre football player gets millions of dollars for bad behavior, it says something about our society. For Kap to call public servants pigs, refuse to honor our flag, and get a bigger following and a fatter bank account than he ever did as a mediocre nfl player – It’s sad! I don’t patronize the NFL, NBA, Nike, Etc because I put my money where I want to. Somehow/someone will make the claim that it’s racist to do that too now.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Kap has fooled the dainty flowers of the world into believing he actually has purpose. When a mediocre football player gets millions of dollars for bad behavior, it says something about our society. For Kap to call public servants pigs, refuse to honor our flag, and get a bigger following and a fatter bank account than he ever did as a mediocre nfl player – It’s sad! I don’t patronize the NFL, NBA, Nike, Etc because I put my money where I want to. Somehow/someone will make the claim that it’s racist to do that too now.

And we have our first contestant come on down!!!

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Yonkers! BOY, DO THESE CORPORATE ENTITIES HAVE A HOLD ON US ALL… The world is changing people. You buy online and complain you can’t find shite at the store. Wonder why? It’s a changing world.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 150 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.