I Can Not Say

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

E-NUFF about the ENERGY and WORK ETHICS of John “Hunts” Lange the now Owner of EVERTS.!! His mngr. “SKi” and the rest of his Team are right up there to….From my 1st impression of John and his TEAM was very impressive to say the least. There is a NEW ENERGY at Everts Now. Energy that has not been seen scents the days of DEAN. I predict they will rival the Good Old Days of Dean Marshall when he was mngr. of EVERTS…….When the rest of the regular campers and customers see how these guys work there tails off from daylight to beyond dark. They will all be Very HAPPY CAMPERS. yay .!! toast … …rrr Ps This is for the Regular Full Time Campers. The statement “I WILL DO THAT TOMORROW” is gone now for EVER. Lets All Help John Ski and the rest of the Team as Best We Can. It is a NEW ERA at EVERTS.

Fisherpaul

Good hear. Can’t wait to meet them!

mattgroff

You meen Jim didn’t do a good job. Hahahahahaha.lol jester

stuart
    Mn.

That’s good to hear Randy!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

What about the old guy in the bait shop? grin

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

What about the old guy in the bait shop? grin

From what I hear – he’s still worthless. Just sits around all day and eats Span while sexing Minnows

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I agree 100% Randy moving in last weekend I saw the same thing! Can’t wait to come down the hill Friday afternoon and spend a relaxing 3 day weekend chasing pre spawn fatties! Keep up the good work guys it does not go unnoticed!

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Man I just can’t wait to get down there either. They probably already know this, but we appreciated what we are hearing of and what they are doing.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What I saw coming down the hill after work today.

…and the back 40 looked the same.

…and a wall filled with river plastics although they are out of RedneckCracker for some reason )

Attachments:
    1. image671.jpg

2. image67.jpg

redneck
    Rosemount

Oh BK, you know they are out of Redneckcracker because it is the most popular bait on the river. I have to agree though—the place is looking nice. I made the run down one day last week to meet John and Mike and they both up the energy level of the place. Things are getting done and John has a vision for Everts that many people will be happy with. I think Mike, or Ski as he is called, will fit right in around the campfire this summer. To get John to slow down enough to sit may be a challenge. The guy just never stops moving from what I saw. It should be a fun year on the river!!!!!

Danob1
    Shakopee

Okay, great to hear. Now if BK would come around

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Okay, great to hear. Now if BK would come around

Did Dave O. meet his new neighbors yet? devil

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

E-NUFF about the ENERGY and WORK ETHICS of John “Hunts” Lange the now Owner of EVERTS.!! His mngr. “SKi” and the rest of his Team are right up there to….From my 1st impression of John and his TEAM was very impressive to say the least. There is a NEW ENERGY at Everts Now. Energy that has not been seen scents the days of DEAN. I predict they will rival the Good Old Days of Dean Marshall when he was mngr. of EVERTS

….”scents the days of DEAN”? I know he smelled funny but BK’s catfish jelly is far worse!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

^^ Eric, don’t you have a stadium to fund? wave

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.