My first pics of the year

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There was a bug in the my cookies utility. Try running that system again. If your login issues persist, contact us at [email protected] and we’ll get the issue resolved.

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

I got a few pictures of small bucks and this cool little guy. First time seeing a fisher in the area. Hope you enjoy them!

mark_johnson
    St. Croix River

Hey RR, I just put down a salt and mineral mix that I got from Fleer Farm. Seems to work so far, we just need more rain to work it into the soil.
    Mark

muskybones

when you put salt down what do you look for before putting it down. Any spot or deer trials?

SteveHuettl
    South Metro

In my experience it doesn’t really matter where you put food or attractants…”Build it and they will come”

Let’s not forget we are talking about deer here. There life revolves around FOOD, SEX and SURVIVAL. I wish I had it that easy…

muskybones

Quote:

Let’s not forget we are talking about deer here. There life revolves around FOOD, SEX and SURVIVAL. I wish I had it that easy…

Hahahaha. dont we all wish it was that easy.

lick

Quote:

unless they get married then its just food and survival

kevinbrantner
    West Central Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

unless they get married then its just food and survival

Sleep becomes the other S word!

lick

cool pics mark thanks for sharing love the fisher

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.