Garrison MN area ????

• newt
    Pillager, MN

I will be doing some archery deer hunting in the Garrison area and was wondering if anybody new of the nearest big game registration station that would be open on a Sunday. Does that Holiday station or Tutt’s in Garrison register deer? Also, looking for deer processing that might be open on Sunday. Is Meat-on Mille Lacs open on Sunday? Do they process deer? Any info/suggestions is appreciated.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Meat on Mille Lacs is open early Sunday and they do great work. I think Holiday my register your deer for you not to sure about that. Good luck sounds like you plan on putting one down.

shew
    East Bethel, Minnesota

Meat on Mille Lacs is open early Sunday and they do great work. I think Holiday my register your deer for you not to sure about that. Good luck sounds like you plan on putting one down.

newt
    Pillager, MN

I’m going to be hunting there mostly on weekends and thought it would be nice to take care of registration and processing since I had the deer in transit anyway. There are alot of does in the area I hunt. Shot a buck on opener now it’s time to start thinning the herd

newt
    Pillager, MN

I’m going to be hunting there mostly on weekends and thought it would be nice to take care of registration and processing since I had the deer in transit anyway. There are alot of does in the area I hunt. Shot a buck on opener now it’s time to start thinning the herd

newt
    Pillager, MN

Tutt’s is a Big Game Resgistration station and Meat on Mille Lacs was open till 6:00 on Sunday.

My son had his first bow kill. Pretty cool stuff

newt
    Pillager, MN

Tutt’s is a Big Game Resgistration station and Meat on Mille Lacs was open till 6:00 on Sunday.

My son had his first bow kill. Pretty cool stuff

newt
    Pillager, MN

I had a close encounter with this guy. Thought he was going to sit in my lap.

newt
    Pillager, MN

I had a close encounter with this guy. Thought he was going to sit in my lap.

newt
    Pillager, MN

He showed me his weapons when he realized I was there.

newt
    Pillager, MN

He showed me his weapons when he realized I was there.

mec
    West Salem,WI

Good pics.Ya don’t see them too often

mec
    West Salem,WI

Good pics.Ya don’t see them too often

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats to your son Newt! Nothing like getting the first one !

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats to your son Newt! Nothing like getting the first one !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.