Hummingbird Helix Gen3

• IceKing8

Was looking to upgrade my helix Gen1 that I sold at the end of last year, I have been looking at getting the Ice Helix7 Gen3 as to my understanding is the the newest ice fishing hummingbird, is there any news of a Gen4 coming out or something newer and better? I don’t want to lock into a Gen3 if something new is on the horizon next year…

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

There will always be new units but not always better. Only thing if you want to wait you might get a better price on the older units. If you see good deals on the current model most likely something new is coming out. I wouldn’t hold my breath as it being leaps and bounds better just a few features you might not even use. Good Luck!

mojogunter

Finding a new unit may be harder than you think. I have a friend that is still waiting for a Helix 10 Gen 3 SI mega unit to show up for six weeks now with no word when it may show up. Hopefully the ice units are still available for you if you decide to get one.

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

Finding a new unit may be harder than you think. I have a friend that is still waiting for a Helix 10 Gen 3 SI mega unit to show up for six weeks now with no word when it may show up. Hopefully the ice units are still available for you if you decide to get one.

Rumor has it that it might be by the end of this month if he is high enough on the back order list. I am waiting on the same unit in a 12″.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.