Hulu

• fishspike

James

Sorry Hulu no longer carries FOx Sports North or Wi. Have to look else where

Cody Meyers

Just plug your iPad into the tv or spend 50 bucks on a Roku so you can watch all your streaming stuff including YouTube on your tv.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Just plug your iPad into the tv or spend 50 bucks on a Roku so you can watch all your streaming stuff including YouTube on your tv.

Yup thats what I do. Roku and firesticks

deertracker

James

Don’t forget that they post every show to YouTube. Usually within a very short time from airing on TV.
    DT

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

James

I am curious to hear what effects the show more? or what profits the show more? being on cable/dish/streaming “services” vs free YouTube? I assume having as much coverage is best for the product but which is more detrimental to lose?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I am curious to hear what effects the show more? or what profits the show more? being on cable/dish/streaming “services” vs free YouTube?

Yes, with being monetized on YouTube, content creators are no longer giving it away for free on that platform.

I’m also curious as to what Fox Sports is trying to accomplish here? By bucking the cable-cutting trend when it’s really ramping up, are they not risking people just deciding to live without them? Seems like Fox Sports is really the outlier here.

Is there a way to single subscribe to just Fox Sports North online?

Grouse

munchy
    NULL

I am curious to hear what effects the show more? or what profits the show more? being on cable/dish/streaming “services” vs free YouTube?

Regarding YouTube, the ads at the beginning and the yellow dashes on the bottom playback bar are all money makers for IDO.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20201025-163434_YouTube.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.