Fishing

• Zach H

I haven’t drove by lately but I heard a report from a guy at work that there are some permanent fish houses out on the chain somewhere already…. Not sure how safe it is, but there has to be plenty of ice if they got it out there. This snow coming might screw up a lot of plans people have for putting houses on in the near future.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

on Friday when I drove by it appeared to be a permy house set up down close to the channel that goes into long lake. bout the only one I seen other then some spear shacks out on becker.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Portables on Browns on Sunday… not me though

JoeMX1825
    MN

stay safe on the chain, for those not familiar with the water, it’s river fed, so the main channels connecting the lakes together almost always have current, so the ice is very weak there…the safest access spots are the Highway 71 launch in Ceder Island and the Highway 22 winter access on Horseshoe…

glenn57
    cold spring mn

was out on cedar and long last weekend. you need to be somewhat careful of drifts. for the most part as long as you have 4 X 4 your good. depends if you venture off the beaten path. by the way didn’t have much luck with the fish.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.