Homeless Hoax !

• catmando
    wis

Quite the three some they are! When you think you heard it all, guess again ! ,And the suppose homeless guy reports the other 2 because he wasn’t getting his cut! Man o Man .

IceNEyes1986
    Harris, MN

Ya just can’t fix stupid! I’m glad they got caught. I’m curious as to how Go-Fund-Me is going to pay everyone back like they said they would?

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Very sad, especially since there is so much LEGITIMATE need out there. Incidents like this just make people suspicious and reluctant to give and that’s a shame because there is just so much need for help out there.

Please don’t let these 3 perps put you off giving during this holiday season. There are so many legitimate local charities that are difference-makers in our community.

If I could just put in a plug for one that my family supports here in St. Paul.

Joseph’s Coat St. Paul runs a free store for clothing and household goods. They do a tremendous job helping the needs of hundreds of shoppers every week here in St. Paul!

And it’s not just the homeless that need help. It will surprise many to know that well over half of Joseph’s Coat shoppers are employed full time. Many are service workers who struggle with the skyrocketing cost of housing and un-insured healthcare expenses.

Please donate if you can.

Ways to Donate

Grouse

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought about starting a go fund me and be totally honest, and just see what would come about

“I really want a 67 corvette, I really don’t need money, but would like some help, thank you SO much”

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s sad that people are thieves and liars but it will always be. I was in court one day, the case in front of me was a panhandler who had been popped for his 7th time. After court I watched him jump in to a nice BMW and drive away. Point is , if there is a system to help then some one will always scam.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.