Royalty checks payable to Dr. Halfen????

• whittsend

I was flipping through my In-Fisherman, and found an interesting article about using Side Imaging for cats. In-Fisherman, Oct/Nov 2009 (Vol 34, #7).

A decent article about the effectiveness of SI (pardon the 2nd grade reaction, but “duh”.)

So anyway, I read the article and then read the captions by the SI screenshots. I started reading page 56, top left. Under the title Submerged Boats and Cribs, I noticed an image that looks REAL familiar…

Dr. Halfen, did you get any royalties out of this one?? I’m sure its a gift to HB, and they use the images as they see fit, but they could of at least put your name in there.

Anyway, here is my image of the what is on page 56. Thought it was cool, anyway.

Nice work, Jason.

BTW, that rockpile pic on page 54 also looks familiar. Is that from you or another IDO member?? I know I have some real similar to that, but I can’t remember if I posted them or not, and don’t currently have them on the computer that I’m using right now… Hmmmm.. Either way, very cool!

Mike

KirtH
    Lakeville

If you look real close you can see a bunch of my crank baits on those cribs

whittsend

Quote:

If you look real close you can see a bunch of my crank baits on those cribs

You should request a royalty check as well!!!

jhalfen

That image was one that HB requested from me a couple months ago. Happy to see it in print!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.