camp grounds?????????????????

• xxrodbenderxx
    menomonie wi

can anybody tell me some good Hayward Area campgroundsor a good deal on a cabin

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

check out callahan lake resort.

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Go haryward, wi. chamber of commerce you can find about anything you want. Or vacationrental.com
    good luck, Phil

dpomann
    Sartell,MN

For cabins check out http://www.treelandresorts.com or for a campground the Lake Chippewa Camprground is a good one. Check them out.

Hope this helps,
    Tanner Wildes

chris dymale
    west bend, wi

for a decent campground right on the Chippewa Flowage, go to lake chippewa campground. Prices are really good. Call as soon as you can because they book up fairly early in the year.
    # 715-462-3672.
    as for a decent rate on a cabin, go to either R&R or Sysko’s. Now these are not the top rate cabins, but you’re not paying for the top rate either.
    Sysko’s is on the West side and R&R is on the east side.
    Best food on the lake is also found at the R&R.

If you believe money is no object, then go to Treelands on the east side Or Pats on the far west side. These places are very nice and the owners are super people, however you will pay a bit more. their number is 715 462 3874.

I have been going up to the flowage for years. I will never go anywhere else unless they change all the fishing regs on it.

good luck and call for reservations asap. serious. i would bet the summer holidays are already booked.

redog
    Hayward, WI.

I believe that Bill & Linda Fetzner have some openings at Musky Tale on the west fork of the Chip. Good location and reasonable. You can check them out at muskytale.com

Tight Lines!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.