Hard to believe

• prieser
    Byron, MN

I cannot hardly believe that on this day, December 22, 2012, my little buddy Kaden was taken into the arms of God. So many of you on this website have donated in his memory, honored his memory and his families legacy and many have also cried remembering this little fighter. I wanted to say a quick Thank You. There were and are so many of you too, for all that you did and are doing to help keep my little buddy Kaden alive in your hearts and in your souls. There is not a day that goes by for his parents that will ever be the same. There is never a day where they don’t wonder, what if??? There are no memories that will ever be forgotten. Yet, unfortunately, there are so many dreams and wishes that will go unfulfilled. I say God Bless all of you that have helped in their struggle to carry on and live life as best they can. Give your kids an extra hug tonight.

Now, on a little bit of a happier note, Kadens parents are finally expecting again. After many set backs and additional losses with three miscarriages. Mom is in her second trimester, their little baby girl appears to be strong and momma is doing just fine as well.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Attachments:
    1. Kaden.jpg

JD Winston
    Inactive
    Chanhassen, MN

Merry Christmas and God Bless.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Gets me every time. Tears in the eyes…Merry Christmas to you and Kadens family.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Still gets me choked up. Merry Christmas

mattgroff

Unreal man. God bless this family.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

One of my best photo’s from last year…

Congrates on the new arrival Logan!!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

You were a wonderful friend to Kaden and his family.

Have a Merry Christmas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.