Thank you rain!

• shaley
    Milford IA

My new personal best from West Okoboji. Caught on a custom EA color Cowgirl on 8-14 shortly after sunset.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Way to go shaley!!! That is a great looking fish!!!

Mark

shaley
    Milford IA

Sunday evening fish right about sunset. She hit the mark at 47 3/4″ On a Triple D about 10′ from the boat. Almost got away due to 2 slpitrings failing that are now changed.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Boy! You are on a TEAR!!!!
    Great work!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Here’s a Rainy Lake piker caught Sunday fishing with Brad Juaire. 40″ and 18 Lbs.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

We were able to get out on the Croix this past Sunday night. Trolled for about 3 hours. B Curtis was able to catch his first muskie. As we were trolling, we saw a boat that looked to be fishing walleyes and they were fighting a big fish. We stopped and watched them. It got off next to the boat. They said it was a big muskie. We just got our lines in again when Brent got the only bite of the night. I had fished muskies with Brent on 3 or 4 previous occasions without landing a fish. He was always calling it the Curtis Curse. It sure is enjoyable watching someone catch their first muskie. Its even going to be more enjoyable watching him try to control his new addiction. Congrats Brent.

Bob Bowman
    MN

Here are a few pics from July

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Great pics, guys!!!

Bob Bowman, looks like a decent July!!! Got out last night to prep a guy that is guiding for the World Musky Hunt here in Minocqua. Fishing an east wind didn’t help confidence a lot (we still had the last night of the full moon though), but sure was a beauty night!!!

Mark

ranger777
    OtterTail Cty/Minnetrista

Check out the muskie I caught last week on tonka. Makes you not want to go swimming around Big Island(was caught within view of the island).
    I had actually hooked about a 3lb bass that I had about half way back to the boat. All of a sudden my line went slack for a second and then it just took off and I realized a big ole muskie grabed my little bass and the fight was on. It took about 20 minutes to tire the beast out with just a spinning rod and 10lb line.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Must have benn a good time. Did you actually get hooks in the muskie?

boods
    Lancaster, WI

That had to have been a rush

jhalfen

My boat’s first tiger musky (at least, I think it’s a tiger…check out the rounded tail fins). Low-mid 30″ class. Lake Wissota.

scti0502
    Hudson, WI

Got home from college for the weekend, snuck out Sunday morning and got on a couple! This was a 43″

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Very nice. Congrats.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Very cool looking natural Tiger there!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Nice to get off the truck for a couple of days and at least see some pics of what’s been going on this year. Some really nice fish cpr’d but I can’t wait to see the pics that are bound to show up soon! Fall is here and while I’ll most likely be unable to participate, I’ll be doing my best to scratch that itch by looking at more great pics of all your successes! Way to go guys!

shaley
    Milford IA

Not a pig but a good catch none the less at 34″. Hit a magdawg about third pump. Lost a low 40’s on a boatside hit to, she hit it head first and don’t thing I got a hook in her.

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Well for years I have hunted a property that has the perfect set-up for a food plot but had yet done one. Well after finding a tractor and tiller a week ago to borrow I finally got it planted. I sprayed round-up about a month ago and was happy to go in and see it had done its job.

Last night and today was the first good rain since I planted last thursday, can’t wait to see how it turns out. I planted about 1/2 acre of clover and chicory and am planning atleast another 1/2 acre for a fall kill plot to be planted in august.

Whats your favorite fall plot?

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Scott… You should have called. You could have used my equipment. I like brassica’s or cereal grains for fall plots. I still prefer corn and soybeans for the mid to late november plots and would probably plant oats or winter wheat for an early to late fall seeding.I still have very few deer in my turnips untill the snow falls in cannon falls. But they hammer them from the day they come up on my northern mn. plots

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Thanks Bob and I thought about calling you but its a very tight spot to get into and takes a tractor not much bigger than say a mule or polaris ranger. My dads tractor sat to high to get into there. I will stop by some night to BS and get thoughts on a good fall plot.

lick

I’ve had very good luck with Biologic Maximum

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Thats one I was looking at Pat! I remember your pics from last year. It did seem to be very good to you!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats and good luck you are going to love it!

My favorite Fall plot would be Rape & Turnips!

My Favorite Late season Plot would be Beans, with Turnips and Rape broadcasted in the beans.

Unless I’m in soil that can grow Sugar Beets.

Viewing 24 posts - 91 through 114 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.