Thank you rain!

• bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Finally got one to post this past weekend too. Caught this on a sledge trolling behind the pontoon. It hit Friday night at about 8:00 pm. Had my wife and 2 daughters with. Sure wish it would have been them mugging for the picture instead of Buck Slayer. This one was also 41 inches.

At least he didn’t short arm the net job for me this time.

I sure hope Captain isn’t considered a girly drink.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Here’s one from the weekend of the 4th that I finally got off from my camera…I’d tell you what we caught it on but then…well, you know…

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Here’s one from the weekend of the 4th that I finally got off from my camera…I’d tell you what we caught it on but then…well, you know…

That is one sweet picture

Great action shot

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Was RiverEyes with you? That is one of the most awesome muskie pictures I’ve seen.

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Thanks!

It’s a great photo for me but definately not a RiverEye photo, that guy is a genius with the camera.

I actually just got really lucky, I was just taking your standard musky in the water shot and the fish jumped as I was taking it. I didn’t even know that I got it jumping until I looked at the camera after the picture. Luckily it was really sunny out so it caught the water just right…I wonder if I could sell that one to a magazine? It’s 6MP, I don’t know if that’s big enough…

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

Got out yesterday from 3:30 to 9:30pm. Missed the fronts that pushed through in the a.m. Hit the water and the sun came out in full force. Did manage one low 40’s on a green/black Super D on a rocky point 8ft of water. Not bad for a post frontal condition.

JonnyMayz
    Hastings,MN

Awesome action shot

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

A nice fat St. Croix River canoe Skllunge from earlier today. Measured in at 44″. Canoes and muskies are a challenge to say the least…although I’m ready to do battle again!

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

Nice fish! That had to be a blast from a canoe. I have trouble going toe to toe with smallies in a canoe. I coundn’t imagine a 44″er.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Nice fish

You didn’t give us an accurate discription of the area you were fishing with your picture

You should include more landmarks and surroundings

Or maybe some gps coords

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

North of Hudson, South of Danbury.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

That doesn’t narrow it down enough buddy

keepcasting
    Excelsior

Very cool canoe lunge! I thought about the hitting the St. Croix yesterday, but chose Forest Lake instead 0 follows, one 36″ pike.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Sweet river lunge Jeremy

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

42Croixrelease!*

Sweet pic

dipstick

here is my second and third muskie the sunny day one is a 40 the cloudy day one is a 52 both from vermillion. i posted my first last year it was a 51 with steve jonesi

MattHansen
    Big Lake, MN

My friends first (39in) musky that we caught a month ago on a dunwright paddle tail while trolling.

youngfry
    Northeast Iowa

healthy looking fish, great job

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Here are a couple from recent outings on a twin cities lake.

scti0502
    Hudson, WI

A few Fish caught this summer

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Smallie,
    Awesome first post and nice ski’s. After looking at your first picture, I was thinking this guy must work at Gander Mountain or something. Holy pile of poles. Even better than Gander – Sportmans Warehouse.

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Look at this monster. My first of the year. Hard to catch them working in the yard or sitting on the couch.

Saturday on Waconia, 35″.

I better start fishing more!

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

Im glad to see more of that year class represented in Waconia. I caught a couple last year in that 34-37 inch range. Those are the future 50 inchers we are carefully releasing.

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Quote:

the future 50 inchers we are carefully releasing.

I think he is smiling or saying thanks.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Here are a couple I caught on Eagle Lake in Ontario Canada Both fish ran 40″

These are my first fish caught while casting

I must say that it was an absolute blast and I look forward to doing it again

During my trip we saw a total of 10 fish but all my fish came out away from the boat.

My first one came 10 feet from the boat and just crushed my Llungen tail DC-8

The second came as I was pulling my CJ spinner through a little weedbed. I ripped it through and as it appeared on the weed edge she just slammed it

Here is a 36″ Pike my Buddy Jim caught as well

All in all is was an awesome time and I look forward to doing it again

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.