Thank you rain!

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

hopefully I will have some pics to share AFTER the opener on Memorial Day weekend up here.

shaley
    Milford IA

36″ fatty caught on a DDD out of Brushy Creek Iowa from shore.

the_j-man
    St. Paul, MN

Way to go Shaley, she’s a beauty!

carphumper
    MN,Lakeland

Nice fish shaley. that was already this year. there is no ice on that lake

shaley
    Milford IA

Theres ice if you look close in the background, when we started that moring it was about 100 yards past the trees in the water.

webstj
    Mazeppa, MN

Was in Door County, WI this weekend and the Brown Trout fisherman where getting a lot of Muskies by accident trolling. Heard of a 54″ monster caught, wish I had pics.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Woo Hoo

I finally made it on the Board

I was out on the River on Tuesday and saw 2 nice fish between 40-43″ but no takers.

I came back on Wednesday with my new wife she gets into muskie hunting as much or more than I do
    and went back to the same general area. She thought I was crazy, but I said TRUST ME I said, They’re here just be patient.” and we were rewarded with my first fish in 2 years a nice fat 43″ er previously seen the day before

I would’ve liked to get her casting but I’ll take it

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Nice….Glad to see your slump is over!

FishAddict21
    Bloomington, MN

Got the opener here in MN this weekend! Can not wait to make that first cast!

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Should probably sticky this thread!

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Way to go Plunge. Nice.. Congrats.

fishin4skies
    Stillwater, MN

Your pic was stretching out the page please resize your pic and then you can repost it here, if you need any help shoot me a PM.

If you link out to photos on photobucket or other photo hosting sites be sure that they are no wider than 450 pixels on either side or you will stretch the page here on the site.

Using the photo upload system here on the site is FAR easier and quicker than using photobucket or other photo hosting sites. The other nice thing about uploading photos to the IDA server is that they’ll always be part of the post you added them to. If you browse old threads you’ll find nearly all photos added using a hosting site are missing… so the posts that are loaded with all those red “X’s” indicating a missing file.

How to use the New Photo System

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Way to go skies, nice fish

shaley
    Milford IA

I’m going or small fish award. 6/8 West Okoboji on a Hellhound from under a dock.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Great colors on that little guy

jhalfen

A couple of skis from the Hayward area this past weekend. Both accidental while crappie fishing. ~ 6 fow in scattered cabbage, pitching 1/16 oz jig + minnow. The larger of the two is Tim’s first legal fish.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I have trying to post for some time, but once we got back from FL tarpon fishing, I have been busy boy over here. I haven’t even been fishing, between the storms and cold weather. We still have fish spawning!!! We fished tarpon Friday the 30th and Monday June 2. The night of the second my partner got one of the two fish we had seen the opening weekend. Here is his personal best 47″.

bigpike

Nice hat Mark, and the fish ain’t half bad either

Bob Bowman
    MN

Here are a few shots from June

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Nice pics , Bob!!! Just wanted to remind folks that the hat on the lid of that character is my best friend. Unfortunately, I was in FL tarpon fishing that same night. Hoping to take a break from work and get out tomorrow night, but may be fishing ‘eyes as I have a good friend up who is not a toothy critter catcher. Then hope to get caught up on some of the work, so I can get back to fishing.

Mark

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Here are a few shots from June

Great shots Bob Stay on em and keep me posted

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.