New GPS Map Forum

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

There’s so many threads regarding gps maps out there floating around I thought it a good idea to create one forum to keep them all together. All topics, all brands. I know the Lakemaster products fairly well. Hopefully someone with Navionics experience will find time to answer questions related to that product line.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

There’s so many threads regarding gps maps out there floating around I thought it a good idea to create one forum to keep them all together. All topics, all brands. I know the Lakemaster products fairly well. Hopefully someone with Navionics experience will find time to answer questions related to that product line.

Great idea, James! That’s why you’re the boss!

I should be able to stop in once and a while and help with Navionics questions. Possibly even a Garmin map question or two. With all the knowledgeable staff and members we have here at IDO, getting a quick answer to your mapping questions shouldn’t be too tough. Good call!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Great idea James. Being a map-junkie, this one is near/dear to my heart.

Joel

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Great idea James. Being a map-junkie, this one is near/dear to my heart.

Joel

Your GIS expertise will definitely come in handy.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

I should be able to stop in once and a while and help with Navionics questions. Possibly even a Garmin map question or two.

That’s awesome to hear, Wade. Sounds like we’re off and running and I’m hopeful that some of the members will help fill in the blanks as well.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

This would be a great idea. With all the new mapping capabilities out there like LakeMaster ,Navionics and now Contour elite along with the ever growing technology of GPS systems could go a long ways to understanding maps and the systems that run them.
    For an example the contour elite by Strategic Fishing Systems has many applications to talk over.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.