Gander Mountain deal

• 1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Picked up one of those soft sided tackel bags with a broken zipper that was on sale. Very nice bag with a discount for a broken zipper. Grabed the mini gripper to get above the $50 mark. 10 minutes at home playing with the mini grip magnetic release it broke. Still I think I came away ok but not better than any other sale.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I not only found enough in stock to fill my $50, but I went back Saturday and did it again whistling

Believe it or not,I have been looking for a bait for a couple weeks. Cabelas and Fleet did not have them, went to a couple different fleets. Gander had plenty of them.

I was very surprised, they were stocking the shelves pretty heavily for a store that is going to be closing the doors.

Kyhl
    Savage

I not only found enough in stock to fill my $50, but I went back Saturday and did it again whistling

Believe it or not,I have been looking for a bait for a couple weeks. Cabelas and Fleet did not have them, went to a couple different fleets. Gander had plenty of them.

I was very surprised, they were stocking the shelves pretty heavily for a store that is going to be closing the doors.

Transferring inventory in from a closing store?
    Just a thought. whistling

I wish I would have shopped both Friday and Saturday. Oh well.

404 ERROR
    MN

Transferring inventory in from a closing store?
    Just a thought.

Being that they filed for Chapter 11, not worth their time to transfer items. There will be closing sales at those stores instead.

munchy
    NULL

Probably already had the summer inventory in house or on its way. And quite possibly one of the reasons for the timing as the summer inventory would be on the books when they file, their suppliers couldn’t hold shipments.

311hemi
    Dayton, MN

They had 15% off last week, and it was the first time I had seen the Lowrance Elite 7ti with any discount. It was $680 for a unit instead of $799. Kind of odd all these good discounts in the past few weeks unless they are trying to do some damage control.

jwellsy

Hopefully they’ll have a good sale each weekend.

Thanks, 8 new raps for $35, not too bad!

Can’t complain about getting 8 Rapala Scatterap minnows for $38 after tax shipped to my door. At $9 each, buy 3 get 1 free, then the deal and free shipping.

If you purchased raps, make sure you double check the invoice! I just realized that they overcharged me for a similar order -$37+change on the order, but charged 60.96. I got 2.50 off 6 of the 8 baits? The lady from customer service almost made it sound like it happened across the board.

munchy
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>BigWerm wrote:</div>
    Thanks, 8 new raps for $35, not too bad!

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Munchy wrote:</div>
    Can’t complain about getting 8 Rapala Scatterap minnows for $38 after tax shipped to my door. At $9 each, buy 3 get 1 free, then the deal and free shipping.

If you purchased raps, make sure you double check the invoice! I just realized that they overcharged me for a similar order -$37+change on the order, but charged 60.96. I got 2.50 off 6 of the 8 baits? The lady from customer service almost made it sound like it happened across the board.

I noticed that as well on the invoice that shipped in the box. However my PayPal invoice says $38.14, so I doubt they can get more without my approval once that is sent through.

jwellsy

This weekend they had a rack of those small Honda generators without sale prices listed anywhere. I asked what the sale % was and they looked it up, 30% off. So one came home with me.

Josh Bothum

This weekend they had a rack of those small Honda generators without sale prices listed anywhere. I asked what the sale % was and they looked it up, 30% off. So one came home with me.

What size generator?

jwellsy

They had 3 generators on hand, all 3 were 2000 watts. One plain, one with a 30 amp socket and a camo one. Another guy was standing there and he snagged the one with the 30 amp socket for his RV, leaving the camo model the only one left.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.