Roll call for the weekend

• sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Anyone plan on hitting Red this weekend? I will be fishing the southend out of Rogers. Anyone…???

scottsteil
    Central MN

Do I need to put my name on here? LOL Of course, I will be on Red all weekend, other than Saturday AM, I am running up to LOW for the day.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Yep Thursday evening on Red and Friday,Saturday on LOTW maybe Winnie
    for a few perch on the way home Sunday. I think we will be in one of the Gibbens sleeper
    houses on LOTW. Steve

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

I will be out of W.Wind thurs afternoon til midday fri. they just moved the house we’ll be getting into, that is usually a good thing. I didn’t sleep last night, and prob won’t tonight. should be super, can’t wait. (1st trip there this year) Jack.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Jack, I know where they moved to and that ares have been producing fish. I think you should hit it pretty good. Nothing like getting a fresh house!

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

well i just might venture up there since i cant catch no more walleyes are you guiding sean ?

wallygator
    cohasset mn.

how come my pic dosnt come up on here anymore ??????

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Wally,
    Ecnook said in the General Discussion above, to send him another pic and he will redo it, make sure you include you user name when you send it to him. has something to do with the new program. send a pic to the below address. Jack.
    [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.