Any new LOTW Report

• has
    Hudson, WI

Heading up to Lake of the Woods on Thursday a.m through the weekend. Staying at River Bend Sleepers this year. A little disapointed that there not up on the reefs like year past. Looks like there out about 8-9 miles in the mud on 34fow.

Anyone have any reports from this area? Looks like will be driving the truck right to the shack( first for us). Will be bringing a auger as it looks to be nice Thursdsay and Friday. Any thoughts if we should head-in shallower in the early morning or late evening in this area?

Thanks for any advise.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I sure would have asked for reefs when booking for this time of year or gone with a another outfit if they couldn’t accomodate. maybe they could take you out there for the day and then bring you back to the sleeper at night. I haven’t been up there this year but when we have traditionally gone this time of year we have gone to the reefs.

good luck and have fun though!

taz
    Frederic wi

We will be up there from sat-wednesday. I hear go deep 32-36′ the bigger fish have been 10-15′ off the bottom. Anyone know how much snow is on the ice?

hv2fish06
    Allison,Iowa

We were up at LOTW 3 weeks ago and did pretty good. Fished first two days on road out of Adrains at 8.5 to 11 miles out. Saugers bit was ok noting great, think we only caught 5 walleyes. I did manage a 24 inch walleye. The third day went to reefs, what a major difference, limited out with 6 guys!! I had talked to some guys that got out as far as could on road and did really good with mixed bag of nice walleyes and saugers. We were planning to go that far out last day but headed back to Iowa due to storm coming in Sat night. I would check with bait shops, Adrains and JP at Wigwam for updated report and road conditions. Good luck let us know how you do!

tanker64
    S.E. Mn

Was up two weeks ago. When out 15.7 miles off Adrians road. Only caught a few saugers that day. Decided to head across the pond the next day. When out to the reefs and did WAY better. 32′ FOW stop sign jig with meat hooked by the dorsal. Tried all sorts of other jigs and it was a waste of time. Biggest fish was 26″

wismitty
    Janesville wisconsin

Was up last saturday and sunday and the bite was tough for everyone,Mud and rocks were all slow with the high barometer 30.5. However we managed to get our limits for 4 people with walleye in the 14 to 18 inch range and a few sauger up to 14 inches. Thanks to jason Taggert of Hardwater Adventures. Check him out at his website. Great guy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.