boat cover work needed

• randeye
    Hudson

I upgraded to a 101 terrova over the weekend . I was hoping my cover would fit being it was made to fit over my old minn kota. Well no suck luck . The terrova sits too far forward on the bow which causes my cover to not fit properly. I believe a boat cover shop could easily mend this to fit properly?

Just looking to see if anyone knows of a boat cover/canvas shop near Hudson WI.

Thanks!

nick
    Lakeville, MN

In the same boat ( ) I rarely cover my boat, I just take the motor off if I need to cover it, which is a pita, I’ll be curious to see when you end up spending to fix this.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Had the same problem and the cover was suppose to fit a trolling motor, if you use the MKA-16-02 quick release mount, you can slide the trolling motor back maybe far enough to let the cover work, I added a set of holes to the slide plates to use a pad lock to keep the mount stationary and secure while in that position.

Might work for you.

Al

nick
    Lakeville, MN

That’s a really good idea , if I only had that plate

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I just put a terrova on last week. Had a custom snap on cover that would no longer fit. I had the place where the cover was made modify it to fit. Cost me $180 bucks for the cover modification and it once again fits like a glove.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

there is one right next door to imperial boat repair. out in industrial park off of exit 4. behind TA travel center.

randeye
    Hudson

Thanks steveo and everyone else who replied! I will swing in there tonight and see them!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.