Lake oahe

• boos1906

Hey guys just uploaded a bunch of pics and thought I’d share with you guys. Hope you enjoy

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks for sharing. Won’t be long and everyone will be thinking about boats instead of ice houses.

igotone

looks like the Little Bend area

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

If I close my eyes, if for only a brief moment, I am back in the summer at the cabin with a livewell full of 15″-19″ eyes’ and the wife is coming down the stairs to the dock to see how I did and helping clean, fry and serve fresh fish to the family………Crap…opened my eyes and I’m still at daughters volleyball practice …RR

jerry b
    western WI

Quote:

Won’t be long and everyone will be thinking about boats instead of ice houses.

Will be?? My boat sets in the shop and I have to walk around it every day jerr

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

I was just out last week looking at open water and checking batteries. This week 8 inches of ice and 35 below wind chill.Have the faith though

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Boos, When were you there and where did you stay?
    Did you have to travel much to find your catch last year?

boos1906

Denny,
    We went up middle part of june. We stayed at sunset lodge. Day one we mad a 30 mile run were done in two hours with our twelve. Day two we wook up to gust of 50 so made a 5 mile run in the big rollers. Took alot longer to limit out staying closer. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.