Bert Favors Shadoww????

• jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

You seem to be confused

the Packer fans did not throw Favre under the bus. He ran into that all by himself.

Quote:

The Packers were the joke of the NFL before Frave arrived.

So then you at least have something to compare this statement to now well I mean still

Quote:

It just goes to show that when and if Rodgers wins a Super Bowl, he will also be thrown under the bus at that time.

I see big G past the crack pipe onto you now!!!!!

No matter how you frame It,”PACKER NATION” has thrown the very man who brouhgt you back from the depths of the NFL trash heap, back into the hole he pulled your franchise out of.

Here is a time period that all of;”PACKER NATION” can judge their franchise by.

****** BBF ****** Before Brett Farve

****** ABF ****** After Brett Farve

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Jeff? Are you and G double hittin off the same bong again? If your gonna mention Packer Nation ya better think about BBS-before Bart Starr ABS-after Bart Starr. I’m just eating my baby swiss and lovin it Go Pack

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Jeff? Are you and G double hittin off the same bong again? If your gonna mention Packer Nation ya better think about BBS-before Bart Starr ABS-after Bart Starr. I’m just eating my baby swiss and lovin it Go Pack

BBF…..basement dwellers, fighting with The Tampa Bay Bucs, and the N.O. Aints,

43 years prior to BBF, there was a Champ named Bart Starr, I’ll grant you that.

ABF…. Superbowl Champs,Conference Champs, Division champs, almost every year he was there.

I just think it is kind of strange the way; “PACKER NATION” treats the guy who made them who they are today.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

give me a break is this guy for real or did he find his way out from under a rock? Do you really read these posts? or do you just listen to ESPN cause your lips don’t get tired?

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

What was rothlisbergers rating in his championship game, dave b?
    Doesn’t matter. Rodgers and big Ben are both in the big game.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Agree….I’m even ready for a different tune. That reply must be cut and paste

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

give me a break is this guy for real or did he find his way out from under a rock? Do you really read these posts? or do you just listen to ESPN cause your lips don’t get tired?

Read the Title of the post

Haven’t been around long have you, you might want to give basketball a try.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

[quote)I just think it is kind of strange the way; “PACKER NATION” treats the guy who made them who they are today.

He has been gone for 3 years and the pack are NFC champs and are playing in the superbowl.

Not missing him to much and he had NOTHING to do with how the pack are playing this season. But he had alot to do with how the Vikings finished this season.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

[quote)I just think it is kind of strange the way; “PACKER NATION” treats the guy who made them who they are today.

He has been gone for 3 years and the pack are NFC champs and are playing in the superbowl.

Not missing him to much and he had NOTHING to do with how the pack are playing this season. But he had alot to do with how the Vikings finished this season.

It has nothing to do with missing him.

It has nothing to do with the Vikings season.

And it can’t be denied, the great season, Aaron Roders has had.

*****However it is strange that you can’t admit what Farve did for;”PACKER NATION” while he was there.****

Not long ago all of ;”PACKER NATION” Had a jersey with # 4 on.

Someday down the road,”PACKER NATION”will get over it.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

It has nothing to do with missing him.
    It has nothing to do with the Vikings season.
    And it can’t be denied, the great season, Aaron Roders has had.

*****However it is strange that you can’t admit what Farve did for;”PACKER NATION” while he was there.****

Not long ago all of ;”PACKER NATION” Had a jersey with # 4 on.

Someday down the road,”PACKER NATION”will get over it.

Bret Favre is gone…for 3 years now already. We’re over it and moved on. If Aaron Rodgers is in his shadow its only because people like you and those on ESPN won’t let us forget the past and move on to the future.
    When the time comes for Bret to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, we’ll welcome him in as a Green Bay Packer and acknowledge all that he was and all that he did for the Packer nation. Until then though, can you please stop trying to ram him back down our throat?
    Thanks!

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

All right JOE

Just having some pre Super Bowl jousting.

As a Viking fan we had Him jammed down our throats,while he was your QB and kicking our Tails….

I know how you feel

nuf Said

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

Well said Joel

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m quite sure it was one of your faithful who started the topic… And what is that old saying, if you don’t like it, don’t read it and reply???

kooty
    Keymaster

Just messin with you Joel. It’s all us Vikings fans have left this year.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Quote:

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

No problem guys!
    We just want to enjoy this year while we can. Ya never know if and when our team will ever get back to this level again.

kooty
    Keymaster

Ha, ya, I think I can relate to that!

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

could be another 13 years…

kooty
    Keymaster

My team likes to disappoint about once a decade. Sure wish I could have been watching in the 70’s when they did it 4 times. Then I would have real heartbreak.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

I’m old enough to remember Bud Grant, Fran Tarkenton & the Purple People eaters. You guys had some great teams back then and they took great pleasure in kicking the crap out our Green & Gold boys.

What comes around goes around.

I hated losing to those guys back then but loved to watch them play none the less.

garvi
    LACROSSE WI

I just thought of something, with everyone saying that it was Brett Favre that brought the packers out of the toilet, I say you have to give a lot of credit to Mike Holmgren also, he is the one that settled the gunslinger down got him to start using his head not just his arm.

OK I’m done, I have to go buy my NFC CHAMPION hat now.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

I’m old enough to remember Bud Grant, Fran Tarkenton & the Purple People eaters. You guys had some great teams back then and they took great pleasure in kicking the crap out our Green & Gold boys.
    What comes around goes around.

I hated losing to those guys back then but loved to watch them play none the less.

No truer words have been spoken

Trouble is, just when we think it’s comeing around, it goes around

And it sucks to be on the QB carousel we have had here.

Viewing 22 posts - 61 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.