Vikings …………??????

• baldwin4
    NE IA

How come nobody posted about the sunday night Vike’s game?? Is it because they Lost Farve’s wrist started hurting…is that why he threw the interceptions? Surely not Almighty Brett Why don’t you stand behind them after they loose ???

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

WOW, blasted from IOWA!! Better luck next week. Somebody better get Brett some pain killers if you want to make it to the big dance. I’m pretty sure that’s what won us a super bowl pain killers and booze.

go-fish
    Mn.se metro

10 & 2 Still can’t complain about that.
    Whats your teams record?

jldii

Try reading the EJ Henderson thread, or would you rather just try to stir a pot?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

How come nobody posted about the sunday night Vike’s game?? Is it because they Lost Farve’s wrist started hurting…is that why he threw the interceptions? Surely not Almighty Brett Why don’t you stand behind them after they loose ???

Ice. Ice fishing. Fun on the Ice! Pulling walleyes, crappies and ‘gills through holes in the ice!!!

We’ve finally got something else to talk about. I know things will heat up again on those football threads come playoff time but right now my head is back in fishing. Your mileage may vary.

gregh
    s.e. minn

Quote:

WOW, blasted from IOWA!! Better luck next week. Somebody better get Brett some pain killers if you want to make it to the big dance. I’m pretty sure that’s what won us a super bowl pain killers and booze.

This goes to you and the clown from Iowa

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The only good about snowstorms is that they are followed by strong, cleansing winds from the NW.

flaco651
    St. Paul's Westside

Quote:

10 & 2 Still can’t complain about that.
    Whats your teams record?

What team? Iowa doesn’t have pro sports…

taz
    Frederic wi

yeah yeah yeah you may have a better record than the pack. But we at least stand behind our team even during the bad year!!! When brent’s done with the qeens you will be back in the dark and your team will be in some other state who will build them a nice new stadium

WHAT’S THAT THE PACK WIN

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

But we at least stand behind our team even during the bad year!!!

I hear this year after year and it is such BS. I sat in Lambeau in early November and all the Pack fans fell off the bandwagon in the 2nd quarter. All I remember is something about how bad Thompson and McCarthy are.

The Packers look like they’ll make the playoffs which is always good for the Norris and our credibility for both teams.

The line about standing behind our team in bad years is a load of bull. I’ve been a fan of the Queens for 40 some years and it won’t change in the future, good or bad.

Nice try TaZ!

sink-her
    Kasson MN

Cant a team have a bad weak with out being picked on? Just look at superbowl champs and the patriots!!! The saints have a horse shoe up their

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

OK, here’s my post to make you happy NOBODY showed up…. I for one do not think the Vikings showed up at all… I chalk this up to a let down and let the air out of some heads… rather have this now than in a month… 10-2 and still on course to win the Central, yep, even beat the mighty Packers twice…. three will be the charm So what was I suppose to post Sunday night ?? How they are the worst team ever ??? Nope, still behind them, as I am every year… there goes somebodys theory… Most FB threads I have seen are the Cheeseheads jumping off the wagon….

big G

PowerFred

Quote:

What team? Iowa doesn’t have pro sports…

That’s because if Iowa had pro sports then Minnesota would want them, too!

perchhead

I chaulk this up to the vikings playing a 3-4 defense with a linebacker dropping back and playing a safety spot after the snap. The vikings will lose again this week against another 3-4 defense the gig is up on the vikings they will make the playoffs and get eliminated in the 1st round why even bother cheering for minnesota medioctity just like the twins.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Why don’t you stand behind them after they loose ???

Are you kidding me Baldwin??? WTH is that supposed to mean? I’m pretty sure we don’t see Packer fans making a post here after a loss. ANd yes, The EJ post from yesterday had discussion about the game and the loss.

Keep your eyes out,, I’ll make sure I post VIKINGS WIN after each win and VIKINGS LOSE after each loss so you’re happy. My god Iowa

taz
    Frederic wi

If the queens fans are so behind there team how come there games in the past have been blacked out
    I dont see the big inflatable toilet sold out year after year Just face it the vike’s will always get your hopes up then come crashing down in a ball of flames!!

THAT SOULD STIR THE POT!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

If the queens fans are so behind there team how come there games in the past have been blacked out
    I dont see the big inflatable toilet sold out year after year Just face it the vike’s will always get your hopes up then come crashing down in a ball of flames!!

THAT SOULD STIR THE POT!!!!

Only the weak minded will bite. The rest will click on something interesting.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I chalk it up to those cheeseheads replying last week wishing the Vikings luck. Shut yer pieholes!

taz
    Frederic wi

look they have no good come back cuz they know its true

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Packer fans attend the home games not because of the football but because of the party in the parking lot!! Case in point, the 70’s and early 80’s!!!!

There’s no parking lot and tailgating for the most part near the dome, not like at Lambeau.

Believe me, once inside the stadium, the fans are already off the bandwagon in lean years for the Pack.

There’s no difference in support for these two teams. The fan bases are equally passionate. Just that one base goes for the football, the other for the turpentine!!!

James:

To quote an old Kenny Rogers song! Please don’t think I’m weak I didn’t turn the other cheek……sometimes you got to fight when you’re a VIKING!!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

look they have no good come back cuz they know its true

5 of your 11 posts, are Football related…. you need to get your feet wet in here, before, you will garner any kind of meaningful response from this guy…. others have earned it…you have not.

big G

taz
    Frederic wi

what would u like to know big G???

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I pray every day that the Vikings will make it to the super bowl…. So they can lose again and keep their perfect 0 and 4 record. Is it too early to start the Brett Farve retiring again post? Perhaps the peaking too early thread is in order?

taz
    Frederic wi

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

I pray every day that the Vikings will make it to the super bowl…. So they can lose again and keep their perfect 0 and 4 record. Is it too early to start the Brett Farve retiring again post? Perhaps the peaking too early thread is in order?

If memory serves me correct, somebody (guessing not a cheesehead this year ) needs to start the MVP thread….. Have at it

big G

taz
    Frederic wi

Drew Brees will win the mvp this year

bigpike

Rodgers is the MVP, nobody even comes close

bigpike

On a more serious note I will hold judgement on Favre and the Vikings until after the Bengals game, if they choke on that game at home the goodwill the Vikings built in the first 11 weeks will be washed away and the pressure will build…

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

Maybe. I just know that with the addition of Favre the team has become a lot more fun to watch. Last year Peterson and Taylor on offense and the front four defense were fun to watch. This year the whole team is fun to watch. The secondary is suspect and makes me nervous; but hey 10-2 is a hoot!

dd

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.