anybody have an old computer dot matrix printer

• hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

I am looking for an Okidata 320 or similar 9 pin dot matrix printer in working order.Does anybody have one squirrled away they want to get rid of or know of a place that sells old computer stuff cheap in the Twin Cities? I purchased a business recently and our shop work order system uses a DOS based program that prints 3 layer order forms. We are just coming into the busiest time of the season so I don’t want to upgrade the system until late in the fall or winter. Just need a backup in case the one we use now craps out. I bid on one on ebay and got outbid in the last 20 seconds of the sale.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Check with World Data Products. They got all kinds of used gear.

WorldData

Located in Minnetonka on 494.

stcroixer
    Croix Valley

bunch on CraigsList, I would suggest the 320Turbo (should be between $50-80). Pretty popular printer since a lot of small shops still use them.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I believe I have one also. I’ll check tonight when I get home. Send me a pm as a reminder if you don’t hear from me this weekend.

Eric

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I had a couple Okidata printers (don’t remember the number) that I just threw out last summer. Sorry.

JD

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

For reasons that even I do not understand… I have a barely used Oki 321. Pretty much the same printer, but wide carriage. Let me know if you are interested.

catillac

I’m with Kooty. World Data is a great company to work with. I can’t tell you who you should talk to for old, reliable printers, but come Monday, late in the day, I’ll try to shoot you a PM, with who you should talk to.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

Thanks guys,

Danno34 has one for me. Appreciate the responces. Can always count on IDO for lots of help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.