Downtown Austin fire

• wallster
    Austin, MN

I just got home from the Wild game and went down too see what was left. Not much. It looks like main street is a nice skating rink. Things were still smokin good and there were still some flames comming from the basement. Pretty bad deal.
    Wallster ><((((>

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

It is a shame for sure .
    I couldnt believe some of the comments left on thier web site by some people some people shouldnt be allowed to talk

Hope all turns out ok for those involved

billybob68
    Austin, MN

Real bad situation, but thank God no one was hurt. When i was walking into work last night at 6pm, i could see the flames from the Hormel parking lot. And as far as the comments on the link… What a F***ing joke, i cant stand when people have gotta always be trying to start sh*t! Especially over the internet!?

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Wow that is horrible. Thanks to the Fire Fighters in the cold for that long. Glad they were able to get it under control.

I have fought fires in conditions such as that and it is not easy. Everything piece of clothing is frozen solid, your cold, equipment freezing up, etc. It is not easy.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

You guy that live in Austin do you know which buildings?

Anywhere near the old Lovejoy furniture store?

llong

Thats a real bad deal. Especially South Central didnt they just move in not to long ago and the BJ remodeled their building. The comments are pathetic even when a terrrible event like this happens people bring up about the illegal mexicans. they need to get a life, i’m sure their the ones going to church every Sunday too People are quick to judge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.