What a joke!!!

• guide pit
    SE MN

Why is this guy being charged with anything. Don’t he have the right to defend his property?

Quote:

Willmar man fed up with prank sprays teens with fox urine Associated Press

WILLMAR, Minn. — A 50-year-old rural Willmar man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine.

Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law. He pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance.

According to police, Wagar was on his property Sept. 16 when he used night vision goggles to see 15-20 people running toward his place. He told police that he told them to leave, swore at them and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also allegedly struggled with one of the teens.

A phone message left at a home listing for a Scott Wagar was not immediately returned to The Associated Press.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

So, what’s the assault part of it? The spraying of the urine? Or the ‘alleged struggle’?

Prestige
    Elgin, MN

You do not have the right to do anything anymore. I don’t even want to know what things are going to be like 20 years from now. Especially when groups like the ACLU think everyone, even those that kill and rape, should have the same rights as you and me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I would think the Willmar PD has better things to do than to charge a guy giving the same “prank” back to the kids.

I’m going to wait for the rest of the story.

PS Where is Joe Horn when you need him?

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

My neighbor had kids ringing his doorbell multiple times and tipping over his garage cans this summer. One night they did it to him again and ran past my house and behind a model home across from me. Well I chased them, on foot, with a spotlight and the cops chased me down. They told me to leave the kids alone and that I had better not even try to restrain them ever because I could be charged with assault. The officer told me that if I was chasing them and one of them fell down and got hurt that their parents could press charges against me for assaulting a minor????? I say the parents should get their ‘s kicked for not watching their kids!!
    I applaud the guy for spraying them with the urine!! I think “Pink” spray paint would have been even better!! Did I just type that outloud????

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

The key thing to remember when this happens to you is to say, “I FEARED FOR MY LIFE”.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

The key thing to remember when this happens to you is to say, “I FEARED FOR MY LIFE”.

As he is chasing them down!

I don’t think that one will fly.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

I chased a ding dong ditcher this spring, he took off behind my house and over my hill. As luck would have it, the is now a new Cub there and, at the time, there was about a football field of fresh mud that was knee deep.

It turns out, he was trying to hit my neighbor who has teenaged kids. The dummy had to return the next day, in the light, to retrieve his shoe from the muck.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

We have a group of young men renting an old farmhouse down the road from us. They’ve got loud exhaust on everything they own, wheelers/sleds/trucks etc… Well, they come into the culdesacs in our development and spin cookies each time there is fresh snow. It’s usually late at night, but Monday they decided to do it at 8PM. I happened to be in the garage with the door open. Ding Dongs still spun around, but then left.

I’m actually afraid to call the cops on them because I worry about retaliation against my family. Besides, at this point, they haven’t hurt anything. I’m just waiting to get up one morning and the mailboxes whiped out. Sad we have so little faith in our justice system.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

Atleast the pohlice should have a good idea as to who swiped the box if it does happen Just point em in the right direction

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

And all the other neighbors will be pointing at Kooty who will have the new wheeler in the garage!

jldii

Growing up we had German Shepard’s. Great gaurd dogs!! If you walk along your property line each day with them they will learn that that is their territory limits.

People who came inside their territory uninvited, usually got shredded up pretty bad.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

We have a group of young men renting an old farmhouse down the road from us. They’ve got loud exhaust on everything they own, wheelers/sleds/trucks etc… Well, they come into the culdesacs in our development and spin cookies each time there is fresh snow. It’s usually late at night, but Monday they decided to do it at 8PM. I happened to be in the garage with the door open. Ding Dongs still spun around, but then left.

I’m actually afraid to call the cops on them because I worry about retaliation against my family. Besides, at this point, they haven’t hurt anything. I’m just waiting to get up one morning and the mailboxes whiped out. Sad we have so little faith in our justice system.

Combination of Rambo (full camo) and Denny Crane (fully auto paintball gun) should cure your problem. Best thing to do is hide in your neighbors yard and ambush them from there.

If you really want to get their attention……….charge the vehicle while firing!!

I will chair your legal fund with donations from the IDO faithfull.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

yeah, next time they start up with the funny business pop over to your neighbors driveway with cell in hand, that way you can see what happens to the neighbors place if a vendetta is ordered. Down here we get a nickel for all beverage cans/bottles with an Iowa redemtion stamped on it. This would be a good way to raise $ for Kooty’s defense fund.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

I was a dumb kid once,,Remember doing stuff like that but in fun (usually were friends with the kids that lived there or the parents)’. I think repeating the act again and again is the work of morons.

GET A BIG DOG and put a few signs up!

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Quote:

Quote:

As he is chasing them down!

I don’t think that one will fly.

You don’t have to be backed in a corner to fear for your life!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.