b-fISHN tACKLE

• pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Anyboby know why B-fishn tackle is not being sold in the La Crosse area? Gander and Ace are no longer selling.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Gander’s working on getting it back in(corporate issues) and I can’t explain Ace. Tri-State in La Crescent has some. What are you looking for?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

One more thing to keep in mind. If you/anyone go into a sports shop and they don’t have what you are looking for, ask for it. Most places won’t carry certain tackle because there’s no demand for it. I’m constantly bugging the guys at Gander for stuff they don’t carry.

I tried to get BFT in Bob’s Bait & Tackle, but he said no one asks for it so why carry it. I can’t argue with that logic.

So when you go into a sports shop, always keep in mind to ask for what you don’t see. You may see it in there the next time you stop by.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Targaman will have to tell scott he wants some bft…

Do it! BFT will love you for it.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

As far as Bob’s, I have asked quite a few times about carrying BFT Tackle.

When I was in Gander today, they had all the BFT Tackle in the bargain bin and marked down to $2.99 a bag I was going to say something, but there was not 1 single person working the fishing department For me, it is much easier to just go to the store and buy it since I don’t have a credit card and mailing a check and waiting for an order to come back takes too much time.
    Hopefully Gander starts carrying it again because I am getting really low on a few colors of ringworms

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I’ve been wondering what’s up with them… I have sent them emails with no response. This is just hear-say..but I was told they were blowing out all their products at the Madison sports show because they needed to change all their packaging. Does anyone know if they are going unbder or selling out??????

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

From what I understand, Gander is restructuring(internally) and companies like BFT are suffering.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

This is just hear-say..but I was told they were blowing out all their products at the Madison sports show because they needed to change all their packaging. Does anyone know if they are going unbder or selling out??????

I work closely with Dave, and that sounds like hearsay to me. Especially since I designed their logo and 90% of the packaging.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

That is cool to know!!!!! Thanks for the answer BF!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Ace stopped buying because they settle for crappy ringworms in bulk from another supplier..the ones that you have to buy “per worm” their supplier doesn’t carry superdoo knock offs so I guess you just have to get by without super doos now

I don’t often get the chance to get up to gander but its great to know that they are going down the same road

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Hey Tom !!! Thanks for covering for me..

Guy’s …there is nothing going on other then me working 50 hours a week 12 hours a day at 3M and then packing orders after work..trying to get to all the e-mails is really hard and all the phone messages…I don’t count so well when I’m talking on the phone

Please bare with me in this, the busiest time of year. If you’re looking to place an order..the quickest way to get it is go on-line…I have taken down some colors so I do not have to back order them to you…I hate getting back orders as a customer when ordering, so that’s why I did that…

I will try to keep up with all the e-mails and by all means if there is a bait shop close to you that you like to use..Have them give me a holler and we can would just about anything out…

Thanks everyone for your concern and your loyal support to BfishN Tackle Co.

jeff_hansen

just put in another order for some more r-worms,… second one in a week fishin’s been good

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Sportsmans Whse in woodbury has ringies, and is working on all the rest of the goodies from BFT.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.