pinpoint tr320

• mossyoak
    UP Michigan

Looking for a little help guys. My Pinpoint 7520 depth finder quit working. I found a Pinpoint TR320 on ebay but I know nothing about them. What is the difference between the 7520 and the TR320? Does anyone know if I can buy a newer depth finder that will plug into my 3700 Pinpoint trolling motor? I’m a little short on knowledge when it comes to my electronics. I love them when they work, lost when they don’t!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Those 320 are the new and improved redesigned 7520’s. At the same time they came out with the PTSv, the replacement for the 3700.
    I want to say that they are compatible.But I am not 100 percent sure
    The best thing to do is contact MotorGuide and ask them

I have three 7520’s that are in need of repair and I know many more people that are in the same boat as us.

Ron

VSRangerMan
    Chippewa Falls,WI

Used to have the 3700 & switched to newer PTSv.I purchased the 7500 which the 1 plug that comes of trolling motor powers up locator & is transducer,which is the same plug on either motor.Dont think you can hook up to the plug coming off trolling motor with any other brand of locator.Although I thought at 1 time I saw they had an adapter to make this possible for adapting to lowrance units.Noticed these pinpoint units becoming harder to come by.Bought my 7500 through e-bay like new in box & only used it a couple times as a backup,as Im more used to my lowrance products.Im almost positive the 320 will work with the 3700 transducer hookup as both of mine were the same,just make sure the 320 comes with the power cable.Dont think this unit powers up with the motor hookup. Best of luck WHITE TIP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.