Flicker Shads for $1.99

• jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Joe’s has been selling them for $1.49. Just picked up a dozen yesterday….

-J.

Drew14741
    Osage, Iowa

Do you guys like them as well as shad raps? I have have some success with them, but more luck with rapalas. Just wondering how they have worked for you.

walleyewacker18
    Rice Lake, WI

Do you guys use these in place of Shad raps. Do they have the same dive curves? Are they worth getting or should I just spend the few extra bucks and get Rapalas

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

They are a lot like a #5 shad rap as far as dive curve. All run true out of the box and can be trolled fairly fast without blowing out. Nice tight wobble. Some guys have reported problems with hooks pulling off the back. But at a buck-fiddy, really can’t go wrong. imho… I like ’em!

-J.

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

I started using them this summer and have really liked them good sharp hooks and all but 1 have run true out of the box.I’ve caught some good wipers in them on 12 lb line and they held up so thats dependable enough for me.Colors look great also for a lure of this price .

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I have been using them a lot this summer and I am impressed. Did well with them on Mille Lacs and Lake of the Woods. I bet they would have worked at Bemidji too. The price is right too especially with these sales. The paint jobs aren’t the best, but the rattle and action is great.

Coyote Chaser
    Lincoln,Ne

I don’t know about the flicker shads but that is a good price on those accudepth reels, I just paid $49.95 @Bass pro!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The Coleman air mattress is GREAT too. I have a bad back and neck yet can sleep on one thats on a hard wood floor and be super comfortable.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.