Eye Jacker has a new “kid” in the hood!

• stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Some time ago, BrianK spread a little rumor that I was going to tie the knot and on Feb. 17th, I was able to prevent him from being made a liar! On the journey, I received some valued support from many IDA members and I’d like to thank a few of them for helping me get through one of the greatest struggles I’ve ever encountered all the way to one of the greatest thrills of my life.

Rivereyes – I still think about you all the time buddy! One of these days, we must fish again!

Don Hanson, SteveO, Bobber, Hooks, BrianK, Dino, SteveK and Red Rock Eyes, EyeJacker, Tuck, Jon J., Gianni, ……….. and the countless conversations I had with many others at ARM events and IDA get togethers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping a guy get through to a happier chapter in his life!

James, without you I wouldn’t have met these wonderful people. If I could hug you (and not look “unmasculine”), I would! Seriously, you’ve been a great friend and I’m just tickled to see all your recent successes!

I have now relocated from Roberts back to Hudson and live just across the field from eyejacker and just east of SteveO. Guys………. there goes the neighborhood!

EyeJacker, that Suburban that honked at you a few weeks back was me!

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Congrats Ken! Best wishes……………..

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Welcome to the ‘hood, homie
    Eyejacker has been down loading lakemaps and waypoints.
    The fish on the ‘Croix don’t stand a chance this next season

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

The Croix? EJ’s gonna have to stick around here if he plans on teachin’ the croix eyes a lesson!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Congrats Ken!
    Proof positive good things do happen for good people

dave

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

CONGRATS KEN.IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AND SPEND SOME TIME AT THE STILLWATER BRIDGE. ANYTIME YOU WANT TO BANG AROUND ON THE CROIX OR BASS LAKE LET ME KNOW.I ALWAYS HAVE AN OPEN SEAT.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats and nice to have ya back.

-J.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

SteveO and Stillakid, now there is a pair to draw too! So that was you Kid that honked in the Surburban the other day, I would have waved but I wasn’t able to get back on my feet soon enough.Love is blind they say! Is this a conspiracy to bring me out of the closet perchance? Well it didn’t work! This isn’t a post, it is merely that you two Hood lumps are exhibiting extrasensory perception which is a temporary phenomenon I am most certain. Congrats Kid I hear you are now Uni Knotted in marriage!
    The three of us will have to go fishing sometime this Spring. I’ll take you to some of my newly charted hot spot waypoints and you two will have to do the rest. Not to worry though as I’m certain that will only entail or should I say entrail cleaning all my fish! The closet beckons.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Congrats Ken!!!!!!

Glad to hear you are in town too!!!!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats Ken!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Congradulations!!

As they say………”Life is good!”

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Jacker,
    If we don’t have any better luck than last Fall I’m afraid the electric fillet knife will be silent. Then again, it wasn’t our fault. Bad fall on the ‘Croix in ’06.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Well by golly, it did happen!

I think we would all like to see a photo of the happy couple.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

It’s about time you got back here Ken

Congrats Buddy and hope to see you soon!!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Very good news inded Kid!!!!
    Here is to many pups!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Very good news inded Kid!!!!
    Here is to many pups!

Thanks for the support guys! Chris, I gotta let ya know that we’re only 1 short of being the Brady Bunch so I don’t think any new “pups” are in the plans. There’s always room for surprises but I think all plans for expansion have been scrubbed. I’ll have to run that past the boss just to make sure I’m right……….. this once!

EJ, don’t look behind you buddy! It JUST might be me!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Well enjoy it! That time goes by FAST!!!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Ken,
    Congratulations, where’s the pictures ????
    Jack..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.