BB/BS ARM event-call for help

• Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Mike,

Will do. and thanks to you and all the behind the scenes ARM people, I know I’m impressed by the good deeds!
    Keep cathcin’
    Turk

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Thanks, Turk!

It’s been interesting getting this thing going and I do know that if it weren’t for all the volunteers, this thing would never get off the ground. We have some awesome help for the event. Everts is behind us 100% and I couldn’t even begin to mention the rest of the crew that we have. A love of fishing and an interest in continuing to build not only solid fisherfolks but also an increased awareness of the fisheries we have around here has helped a huge amount.

I’m going to be putting a list together and hope to get things fairly well organized within the next couple of weeks. We should have more details soon.

Mike

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Mike,

Congrats and good job on setting up a great event. The
    behind the scenes activities in an event like this is
    staggering but all that work sure pays off in the end. There will be some happy kids out there!

Have you got the total number of participants (kids) yet?

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Hey, Jeff,

So far, we’re planning on a total of 40 kids each day. We need more boats, though. We have a total of 23 confirmed, but need forty if we’re going to pull this off.

Any of your staffers interested in learning about a little lake fishing? Also, any stuff you may have, overruns or whatever, would be greatly appreciated. I’ll look forward to talking with you.

Mike

scottsteil
    Central MN

Mike, count me in. I will be bringing my boat also. I will see what I can do to round up a few more guys with boats. I wasn’t at last years event but it sounds like a great time. Thanks for putting it all together!

Scott Steil

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

I would like to be down there myself but my annual trip to
    Ole Canada is during that weekend. I call it “back to
    school week”. Studying the feeding habits of glacier lake
    walleye 101. I will see what I can put together for your
    program.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

I would be glad to help If you need more boats.

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Hey, Brian,

I got your email today, too. We appreciate your offer and will be thrilled to have you along. Will you be there Saturday, Sunday or both days? We still need folks for both of the days, August 9th and 10th.
    Mike

ProV2
    Rochester,Mn

Mike

Sorry I can,t be there Sat.But you can put me down as a boater for Sun.or what ever you would need me for. –Later–V

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

I’ll get you down, V. Thanks. All help is appreciated.

Mike

tbates1385

I am new to this so I lack details – please send me an email at [email protected] with the when where and how details and I may be able to provide a boat.

Thanks
    Tim Bates

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.