Announcing the Winners of the IDA Prize Give-Away!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Big D has asked for more time to decide. He’s torn at the moment. We’ve turned the hour glass upside down Big D.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Will it ever be my turn???

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan, I got ya covered. Thanks for sending in your list in order of preference. You must be one of those well-organized people. If anyone else wants to send me a rank list of choices that’s okay by me.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Oragnized, anal retentive, whatever you want to call it

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

I second that!!!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Sorry guys for the delay….made my choice, and pm’d Wade….had my heart set on the Wigwam gig as I have an aunt and uncle up there coulda made it a double duty trip to Baudette.

Anyway…Thanx to the sponsors…You are truly awesome!!!!

Batter Up!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

With the 5th pick, Big D selects the St. Croix Rod from Hooked on Fishing. Big D, you and Mike get together and arrange the details. Congrats! BTW Big D, Cathy has some great rates. You can still go on your trip to Wigwam and now you can take your new St. Croix rod with you!!

Big Dave Horton of Iowa is up next!

Prizes already selected are the GPS, the Navionics Premium chip 2006, the 2007 Navionics Premium certificate, the Wigwam stay, and the St. Croix rod from HOF. Ten great prizes left to choose from Dave.

emover
    Malcom, IA

Wade,
    Thanks again for the oportunity! PM has been sent.
    I hope your time on the pond goes well, but the Huskers ain’t gonna get the Clones

dave

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Dave selects the $100 certificate for Everts Resort! Dean said that can be used toward lodging or his supply of St. Croix Rods and other tackle/fishing gear. Congrats Dave! I am sorry for your upcoming loss this weekend though…

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mitch Mitties (Look-A-Like) selects the BfishN Tackle jig kit. Congratulations Mitch!

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Quote:

Mitch Mitties (Look-A-Like) selects the BfishN Tackle jig kit. Congratulations Mitch!

I ship that right out..

Congradulations !!

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Thanks IDA and B FISH N tackle company. Perfect time of year to get stocked up on jigs, I’m sure I will put allot of them to good use this fall and winter.

Mitch

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats Dave! Just let me know what and when.Enjoy!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Thanks Dean

email has been sent.

dave

jasonjabe
    La Crosse/St. Charles

With the 8th pick…I will take the Jimmy’s guide trip. Now it’s off for a week to Talladega Thanks again IDA and all sponsors!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Picking at number 9, Derek Walzer selects one of the 4 Navionics High Definition Paper Maps. Derek, these maps are awesome. You’re going to really like the detail of the map. Congratulations!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

John Luebker, You’re up next with the 10th pick.

walzer
    Afton, MN

Thanks IDA and to all of the sponsors for putting this together.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

John Luebker is now the owner of a $50 Gift Certificate to any IDA sponsor, compliments of Gary Wellman of Wellman Mortgage. Congratulations John! And thank you Gary!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan Bielat “Ralph Wiggum” has selected the Okuma Trophy Pro TP15 spinning reel with Berkley line from Hooked on Fishing, compliments of Bill Cadwell. Congrats Ryan! And thank you Bill! Bill and Ryan, I’ll let you two get together to make arrangements.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

We have three Navionics paper maps left (lake of your choice on those) and the Harbor View $50 certificate. By the way, Harbor View is only charging $25 per night per person to stay for the ice event and other ice fishing stays. It can also be used this coming spring. The walleye season opens at Okoboji a few weeks prior to the MN opener and the bass opener is about 3-4 weeks earlier.

The following four members, send me a note to let me know what you want please. If you choose a map let me know which lake you want. You can choose any lake from this list.

12. Sean Lyons

13. Jack – Jack Naylor

14. JD318

15. RedneckJr

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Thanks again, IDA and all the prize sponsors!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Sean has selected the $50 Harbor View Resort Certificate and plans to use it to attend the Ice Fishing Gathering/Tournament in January. Congratulations Sean! I’ll be seeing you at Harbor View for the Ice Tourney! It’s going to be a blast!

Jack, JD318, and Redneck Jr., you three have won the three remaining Navionics High Detailed Paper Maps. Please choose the lakemap you want from the list linked abouve and PM me with the lake name and your shipping address. We’ll get your maps sent out asap. I can assure you guys, you’ll love these maps. I have Mille Lacs and Tonka myself. Below is an example of the Mille Lacs map, but the online image really doesn’t do it justice.

Mille Lacs Paper Map

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

On behalf of James Holst, the steering committee, and the In-depthangling.com staff, I’d like to thank all of the sponsors for their willingness to provide such outstanding prizes for this event. Without you sponsors, IDA as we know it would not be possible. Sincerely, we thank you!

We’d also like to extend a very big THANK YOU to all of our members here at In-Depthangling.com. YOU are the reason we’re here, and YOU are reason IDA is one of the best fishing sites on the world wide web. Thank you for your continued support!

Good luck and safe travels to everyone heading to their favorite fishing grounds this weekend. I hope to see a bunch of you on Lake Mille Lacs.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Hi Wade,
    I sent you a PM, with a request for the Mille Lacs High Def map.

Thank-you to all the Site Sponsors and Supporters, it all just keeps getting better and better. Now let’s go fishing.

Jack..

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Went and picked up my rod from HOF tonight…BEAUTIFUL

Viewing 28 posts - 31 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.