Announcing the Winners of the IDA Prize Give-Away!

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Here are your winners! Congratulations to all of you!

1. Jon Rossmiller – Jonboy

2. Brent Ashbacher – Fireash

3. MarkMoran

4. Bryan Grotte “Rocky”

5. BIG D

6. Dave Horton

7. Mitch Mitties – Look-A-Like

8. Jason Abraham – jasonjabe

9. Derek W. – walzer

10. John Luebker – johnl

11. Ryan Bielat “Ralph Wiggum”

12. Sean Lyons

13. Jack – Jack Naylor

14. JD318

15. RedneckJr

I hope this method of prize selection works out. I am going to try to let the winners select their prize based on their finish in the drawing.

So Jon Rossmiller AKA Jonboy, you’re up first. Please reply here or send me a private message and let us know which of the 15 prizes you choose. The prizes are listed below. If any of the winners have questions about the prizes please send me a private message.

If ALL WINNERS would please make a reply here that will help us know that you’ve seen this announcement. If any of you know one of the winners, please contact them and tell them to check in here at IDA soon. If we don’t hear from winners within a reasonable time we’ll move on to the next person in line to keep things moving along.

Once Jon selects his prize we will move on to #2 and so on, until all 15 prizes are assigned.

We also had a separate drawing for all the site guardians who signed up for the drawing. These are members who have donated to IDA over the years. The winner is John Kutz, AKA Kooty. Jon wins a decorative IDA paddle made by our own Mr.Muskie (Doug). Thank you for the donation Doug! Congratulations John. I believe your prize is available at Hooked on Fishing. Let us know if you need someone to pick it up for you.

And thanks to all the site guardians who have helped keep IDA running over the years. I also want to thank all of the IDA site sponsors who helped make this possible, and who make it possible for us to have a wonderful home on the internet, In-DepthAngling.com. Thank you!

Below is a list of prizes and the sponsors who donated the items. Please support IDA sponsors when you can!

* Dean at Everts Resort: $100 gift certificate for Everts Resort, including bait, tackle, and St. Croix Rods!

* Wade Kuehl at Jolly Ann Marine : The winner gets their choice of a Garmin eTrex Legend GPS or a Lowrance iFinder H2O GPS!

* Jeff at Navionics: Jeff has offered six prizes to be given to six different winners. 4 winners will each get a new Navionics High Definition Paper Map for the lake of your choice! Another winner will receive a 2006 Hotmaps Premium Map Chip, and a sixth winner will receive a certificate for a new 2007 Hotmap Premium Chip (will not be released until 2007)!

* Cathy at Wigwam Resort : Cathy is offering a 2 night stay for up to four people at Wigwam Resort on beautiful Lake of the Woods!

* Mike at Hooked On Fishing : Mike is donating a Hooked on Fishing custom built St. Croix Avid Rod, 6 ft. medium action – fast tip, cork handle!

* Bill Cadwell: Bill is donating an Okuma Trophy Pro TP15 spinning reel with Berkley line from Hooked on Fishing! Click here to view the reel!

* Ryan Hale at Harbor View Resort : Ryan is offering a $50 gift certificate to Harbor View Resort on Iowa’s most famous lake, West Okoboji!

* Gary Wellman of Wellman Mortgage: Gary has offered a $50 gift certificate to any In-DepthAngling sponsor! Learn about Gary’s free guide trip offer!

* Dave Koonce at BFishN Tackle : Dave has donated a BfishN Tackle Jig Kit! Click here to see the jig kit!

* Jimmy’s Bait and Tackle in Stillwater is donating a guided fishing trip on the St Croix River by the long time guide Tom Norris! Walleyes or Muskies!

* Tom Donaldson of HuDo Graphics who does Boat Lettering, Decals, Logo Designs, and more has offered to send each winner an In-DepthAngling.com Large Decal! Tom is the one who designed the IDA logo and he has served numerous IDA members over the years. Contact Tom here.

All winners are eligible for the IDA decal. Please send your shipping information to Tom Donaldson so he can mail it out to you, or arrange for pickup.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the prize drawing. We will hold another drawing this winter or early spring. We want all of our members to know how much we appreciate you! Thanks everybody!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

NO WAY!!!!

I won something, get to pick 5th in line????

NO WAY!!!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Yes Big D, you are 5th. We’ll give the others some time to choose their prize and keep it moving. Keep checking in. Congrats!!

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I ’bout passed out when I saw that, ain’t gonna lie to ya

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I see three cat guys won!

Catfisherman not only RULE THE NIGHT…but IDA drawings!

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

I’m lucky #7 Let me know when its my turn to pick

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Congrats to the winners!

walzer
    Afton, MN

What a deal, I’m lucky number 9. Thank you to all of the great sponsors of this site for their donations.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

I second that….thanx to the sponsors for helping make this site the best on the net

Fireash911
    Holmen, WI.

#2, WOW! Thanks to the sponsors for their donations that made this drawing possible. In-Depthangling Rocks!

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

This is the first time I’ve ever won anything in my entire life!! WOHOO THANKS SPOPNSORS!!

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

what where’s my name congreads to the winners and thanks to the sponsers

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Jon sent me a PM and he selected the Garmin GPS from Jolly Ann Marine. Congrats Jon!

Brent Ashbacher (“Fireash”), you’re up next!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

WOW!!! Thanks a ton!!

Thanks Doug for making the donation!!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

Alright! That sounds great! Thanks for letting me know, Brian

jonboy
    Wausau, WI

Thank you Sponsors! What an awesome site and prizes to boot!
    Call me “Lucky!”
    Jon

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

I’m lucky #7 Let me know when its my turn to pick

Congrats Mitch!

Sully

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Brent Ashbacher/Fireash has selected the 2007 Navionics Hotmaps Premium Certificate. Congrats Brent!

Mark Moran, you’re up next.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Alright I won something, and I don’t have to worry about choosing.

emover
    Malcom, IA

I am shocked, surprised, and thrilled!! I can’t believe I actually won something. A Huge Thank You to IDA and all of the fantastic sponsors for making this possible

dave

jasonjabe
    La Crosse/St. Charles

Alright! I never win anything! Thanks IDA! And get to pick 8th.

markmoran
    Rochester MN

WOOHOO I know its late but this is the first time I have been at the computer today!! THANKS SPONSORS!!!

Wade I PM’d you about what I would like

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

AND who said #13 wasn’t a lucky number.
    Thanks IDA, and ALL the sponsors, and those who ARE behind the scenes who keep it all running.
    Jack…

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Holy Smokes!! I won something!!!

When do I need to make my choice?

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Hang tight Rocky you are next

jd318
    NE Nebraska

Hey, hey, hey, I won. Thanks to all the sponsors of the giveaway.

JD

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mark Moran has selected the 2006 Navionics Premium chip. Congrats Mark!

Bryan Grotte “Rocky”, you’re up next.

The GPS, the Navionics 2007 chip, and the Navionics 2006 chip are off the list now.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Congratulations to all the winners. This is truely a “Special Place” … people actually are winning things, and I know some of them !!! Thanks to all the sponsors and the people that make this site possible. Also Kudo’s to Wade for taking charge of this !!!

big g

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

In the 2006 IDA Prize Giveaway with the #4 overall pick….Rocky chooses the 2 night stay at the Wigwam Resort!

I can’t wait!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Alright! Rocky drafted a winner there!!

Big D, you’re on the clock!

Gone are the 2 Navionics chips, the GPS, and the Wigwam stay. Eleven more great prizes to choose from!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.