Announcing EFN – “We’re Growing!”

• Anonymous

The owners of the websites http://www.fishtheriver.com and http://www.fishthelake.com are pleased to announce the recent formation of a parent company, EFN (Electronic Fishing Network) to help tie the two existing websites together in a cohesive manner. What the visitors to these two sites will see is a steadfast push to continue to expand and improve on an already proven platform… things will only get that much better as we expand to cover more bodies of water and bring on more qualified reporters to funnel top-notch fishing info to our visitors.

Visitors to these two EFN sites benefit greatly by the neat and tidy packaging of the info and resources available….. those interested in lake or river specific info no longer have to wade endlessly through the clutter of posts on other sites in the hopes of stumbling upon useful information. We have, or will make available soon through expansion, reports of a hot bite or water conditions for your specific areas of interest and strive to make that info available in a user-friendly, fun, and convenient manner.

EFN is also pleased to announce the recent formation of a Pro-Staff Program to attract and recruit top talent to work with EFN to provide quality info on your favorite bodies of water.

Every Pro-Staff program needs a Director!

We’re thrilled to announce the recent adition of Dave “Hawger” Hoggard to the EFN team as the new Pro-Staff Program Director. Dave has years of experience providing guidance and leadership for similar programs with various manufacturers so we look forward to all the new Pro-Staff faces we’ll be seeing on-line in the coming months.

We’re growing! We’re excited! Hopefully you are too!

Please take a moment to welcome Dave “Hawger” Hoggard to the EFN Team!

Welcome Dave.

EFN Webstaff

Anonymous

Dave,

It allready has and will be a pleasure working with you in the years to come!

Welcome!

Dustin

Anonymous

Congratulations and welcome Dave. Also, back a few years ago I was avid fishermen of the waterville area and still remember some great spots on Tetonka for bass and walleyes. I love that murky water! Jon

Anonymous

Congrats Dave, Hope to get to see more of you now. Really appreciate the Tetonka reports. Take care, keep in touch. Bill and Nate

Anonymous

Hawgers the man!! He has helped me with many things to build my resume and I am sure he will help all invloved with EFN.

Brett

Anonymous

Hawger,

Congrats, and I have a question on the Jigs, did you get ahold of Jeff. If not let me know, he is interested in talking to ya.

Good Fishin’

Sean Colter

Northern Minnesota League of Guides

218-326-8350

Anonymous

Yep, I got to him. Thanks much! Hawger

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.