Ice fishing anyone?

• bam_bam
    Badger, MN- not too far from the big pond!

I don’t know what it was like in the southern part of MN today, but the word ‘sweltering’ came to mind here. The forcast for tomorrow is calling for temps in the mid 90’s, with a heat index of near or above 105. It’s always days like this that bring that unbearable longing to be able to drive out on an ice covered lake, auger a few holes in the ice, throw up the portable, light the heater, and be as comfy as can be………..Am I alone on this, or is it normal behavior

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Call the rescue squad in. This man is sick disoriented or heat has fried his brain.

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

I am ready for ice fishing. Days are getting shorter

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

you guys are nuts….

BTW, it’s gonna be 90+degrees today

putz
    Cottage Grove, Minn

You are completely normal in my mind, marcus. I was just checking the canvas for my Otter the other day. I’ll take 20 degrees on ice over 90 on water any day.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I don’t see any need to rush into fall and winter…..although I have been daydreaming a lot about hunting lately.
    It’ll come soon enough.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well I have been looking forward to duck hunting and deer hunting. I think that the thought of ice is better than thinking of the heat that we are having today and tommarow.

shane

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

I’m ready for a little ice fishing but I think it’s still a little thin, think I’ll let it get a little thicker first.

bam_bam
    Badger, MN- not too far from the big pond!

I can’t wait till I don’t need to carry a cooler to keep my beer cold!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.