Vikings… finally excited

• dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Not sure how Zimmer will work out… but I like his choice of Offensive Coordinator! Excited to have Norv Turner running the Offense! He may not have been an excellent head coach… but there is no doubt he has had huge impacts in this role for many other teams!

chirp
    Rochester

Still need a QB, to go along with Turner. Not excited until that gets addressed.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Still need a QB, to go along with Turner. Not excited until that gets addressed.

Here comes Phillip Rivers

jmayer1334
    SE MN

Norv turner ruined a good san diego chargers offense and team but maybe that hes only an OC he may be alright. I like Zimmer though. Hopefully we can trade up with jacksonville, get clowney run Cassel another year and see how he does with a full training camp as the no.1. Manziel and Bridgewater are not the answer.I rather we get mettenberger from LSU. He’ll go like 4th round and many compare him to kaepernick. He’s hurt right now and won’t make the combine thats why his stock is dropping. I dont trust Manziel without someone to groom him like a josh McDaniels or harbaugh. As for rivers that would be awesome but I think hes under contract through 2015 and he will be pricey. But that would be cool. I think we need to draft defense. We need held at DE, DT, LB, DB and we need another safety. Allen is gone, k Williams is done, our linebackers other than greenway are suspect at best Xavier rhodes is going to be very good and cook is ok but we need better than the practice squad guys we had the last couple weeks and sanford is a bad safety. Hopefully we can get some free agent help. Adrian Wilson will be available but hes getting old same with john Abraham at de but again age. Idk it’ll be interesting to see what happens with the draft.

big_g
    Isle, MN

as far as “D” I think Brian Robison has come a long ways this last year and will be a beast next year

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Yeah, Robison should be good. As far as the Wilfs, they are polar opposite of the Pohlads as far as spending money. Hoping for a strong free agent/draft. Turner has never been seen a good coach but he is considered a very good OC and I’m sure he didn’t come cheap.

Always the purple optimist…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.