So where are all the Packer faithful???

• Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

11,000 tickets still available for a PLAYOFF game? C’mon man!

Playoff tix

HRG

tbrooks11

If a college education were free, I’d be there for sure!

BBKK
    IA

$800ea for 50 yard line tickets

nathan_schott
    Cheboygan MI

if a college education meant you got a decent job i’d be there as well!

bigpike

You can get in for $130, certainly don’t need the 50 yard line to enjoy that stadium!

bigpike

They’ll all be gone by Friday morning…

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Not all packer fans are mentally deficient. Some realize that they’re gonna get spanked by the niners, AGAIN!!! LOL, SKOL!!!!!

bigpike

Quote:

Not all packer fans are mentally deficient. Some realize that they’re gonna get spanked by the niners, AGAIN!!! LOL, SKOL!!!!!

I am positive there are 53 Viking players that would rather be playing this Sunday instead of eating popcorn in there easy chair….again and again and again, year after year after year SKOL

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

And I can assure you that there are 10 million Vikefans out there who’d rather have the draft pick than an inevitable one and done!!!

bigpike

Quote:

And I can assure you that there are 10 million Vikefans out there who’d rather have the draft pick than an inevitable one and done!!!

And so that seems to be your real big problem, one and done 3 years ago? Better to get to the dance and lose than never get to the dance in hope of that special day in April…good luck winning on draft day

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Quote:

we will see about that!

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

Viking fans know all about one and done. Seems like it’s one and done always. We’ll see how many games are blacked out in the TC the next 2 years.

bronzbak
    Long way from home

I can also assure you every single packer fan knows you can’t win a Super Bowl from the 1st tee!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Someplace QUEEN fans have simply accepted as a lifelong reality……OUT

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

That philosophy has worked great already, 2010 and 2011 you took the draft pick and got a one-n-done in 2012… beat by the pack in the wildcard game.

Maybe next year! Oh wait that’s the cubs saying… how bout “hope to break .400 next season!”

Hey! Maybe if you take the draft pick in 2013, 2014, and 2015 you’ll make it to the first round in the actual playoffs!

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

As a Packer season ticket holder for many years, we tried numerous times over the years to see a playoff game, but to be honest, with 2 sets of season ticket holders we were always second fiddle. Now that I am older, seeing a game in the cold has lost any appeal of my youth. I prefer to watch the game on TV.

That being said, while the Packers did manage to somehow win the division no other team wanted, no way their defense is up to the task of stopping San Fran this weekend, or anybody else the last 6-8 weeks of the season.

jld
    Holmen

I thought about it but this is the worst time. By the time the game is over I would be lucky to be home by midnight then have to work and school Monday is too much plus 5 degrees doesn’t sound fun. This will be a tough game but you never know especially with Rodgers playing.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I guess they shouldn’t even play the game then.

I am pretty sure the Pack has a decent chance to win. Even Vegas suggests SF is only field goal favorite. SF has the more complete team but that does not come close to meaning, they’re gonna win.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

How many wins does it take in the playoffs to outweigh a draft pick?

You sure the Vikes will make it all worth the crappy season by their choice at 8?

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

So you can draft another Ponder?

We may loose to the 49ers, but the Vikings have only made it that far once in how many years and also lost?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I wouldn’t think it is a foregone conclusion that it will be one and done. The weather is going to play a big role.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Vikes fan here

Here’s my opinion for all you younger Vikings fans, I think you may be confused here.

The objective here is to,”get into the PLAYOFFS” and not to try and get a higher draft pick.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Quote:

VikeFan,
    Not sure what part of your post if funnier… 10 million Viking Fans or that any fan would rather get a higher draft pick than make the playoffs? Are you possibly still celebrating New Years?

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I faithfully watch them from my living room when I don’t have something else to do

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

aren’t these the same fans who pay like $200 for a worthless piece of packers stock paper ???

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

aren’t these the same fans who pay like $200 for a worthless piece of packers stock paper ???

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.