Duck Nation!

• dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Been in Shreveport the last couple of days… Heading to Monroe later this morning to our Corp Headquarters. Last night at dinner, got the directors and team to agree to stopping at the Duck Commander warehouse and gift shop on our way to headquarters (less than 1/2 mile off the I20 on our way). Can’t wait! When I was on the way to the airport, I had to stop at walmart in Coon Rapids and pick up some TShirts… they had at least 4 racks of Duck Dynasty products. I can’t wait to see what the actual warehouse has! Also hoping the Duck guys are around… as far as I can tell, no appearances or anything going on this week so I am really hoping they are in town and will be around!

bigpike

Good for you. Not sure I understand the whole duck dynasty thing but hey – to each his own. Have fun.

frezerfisher

Happy Happy Happy,that is what I am talking about. Love that show.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

We were down in Venice fishing in June and we had an evening to kill. Really wanted to drive up to Monroe but it was just too far. Someday I hope. Post some pics?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Good for you. Not sure I understand the whole duck dynasty thing but hey – to each his own. Have fun.

What’s to understand? Its a TV show.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Here are a few pics. Was interesting. Basically.. half the warehouse is a gift shop. The other half was off limits. The guys were all gone duck hunting and won’t be back until the season is over.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

That reminds of the Jerry Seinfeld show.

Another show about NOTHING !!!!

BBKK
    IA

I was going to say, their season JUST started.. they are hunting!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.