rod holder help

• Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

I have a couple of ram holders and sometimes have trouble getting my troling rods out when hooked up. I had the wise style before and the lock ring kept coming off. I have seen a few posts about the folbe holders. How or what makes them better.
    thank you for your input.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Folbe Advantage rod holders were designed for white sturgeon and big salmon. They are simply strong and made for easy rod removal.

The Advantage is a person just lifts the rods straight up out of the holders.

Here’s a video that shows them much better than I can type about them.

There’s a number of die hard anglers that have them on their boats and would be willing to let you see them live, including me.

Good luck!

Indytransplant
    Pierre, S.D.

Thanks for the info. Had only seen the mentioned here on IDO. They look like what I need you never know what will hit on a troling run, a 12 oz perch or a 10+ pound northern. I’ll definatley have to order a few. BK do any of the site sponsors carry these? would like the flush mount.

bcollinsusmc
    Stacy, MN

I run folbe’s. Better than any I’ve used in the past. Highly recommended.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

BK do any of the site sponsors carry these?

You know, I’m not sure. I know Everts will be getting some soon if they don’t stock them already.

Give Steve or Kari a call to check on them before heading down. 715-792-2333

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.