One Down, One to Go

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

It’d be nice if they captured him behind closed doors and did some heinous things to him, explaining his injuries as coming from him resisting. I am thinking death from bleeding out due to legs sawed off would be nice.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

So much for CNN theory saying it was a ‘right-wing extremist group’ responsible…

blackbay

The weird thing is that WCCO had video of what looked like a dead man laying on the street. Later they had video of a naked man, that looked like the dead guy, in handcuffs being put in a police car. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it seemed odd they would say he’s dead, a second guy is on the loose, but not say any thing about an arrest.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

The naked guy was mistaken identity, guy was made to strip and lay in the street. They later released him.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

The weird thing is that WCCO had video of what looked like a dead man laying on the street. Later they had video of a naked man, that looked like the dead guy, in handcuffs being put in a police car. I’m not a conspiracy theorist but it seemed odd they would say he’s dead, a second guy is on the loose, but not say any thing about an arrest.

So what would be the point of that?

tweedlap11

They thought he may have an IED strapped to his body.

That should be a lesson for all of the kids that like to
    wear their white baseball cap ….backwards.

tweed

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

NPR radio said that there was (maybe) a third guy involved, was this the guy that they brought out naked or was it from a video from the past two days, does anyone know. I didn’t hear clearly if there was a third guy showing up on the videos that these two guys were found on, anyone know?. The whole city of Boston and most of the surrounding suburbs are on lockdown, nothings moving and everyones been ordered to stay in thier houses. Busses that usually carry people back and forth to work etc. are bringing in busloads of police from surrounding areas, I hope they get this nut.

Both of these guys were giving citizenship to the United States and came here from Chechnia to go to college and have been here a year. NPR said the Cheahnian rebels have Alquida ties and both France and Spain have prosicuted Chechnan rebels in the past for things they have done in those two countries, heard all this, this morning on NPR radio.

Earlier this morning they shot a MIT security officer and then tried robbing a 7-11 and sometime after a sootout took place killing the older of the two brothers, the younger one is who thier after now, I hope they get him soon and get him alive, then have fun with him to get all the information they can out of him. Is thier still a third accomplis.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

The first one had an IED strapped to him when they ran over him after a shootout, the second one may have one too.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just heard seconds ago that they have found the second brother, but have not apprehended him yet, and have a third guy in custody and got him from the home where the two brothers lived. Just heard all this seconds ago on morning Joe and Mika.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Just heard that the second brother may be misinformation. Alot of misinformation may be said right now. They now have two people in custody from the house and are questioning them, not one but two.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Anyone want to start an over/under on how many hours this scum sucker has to breath (if not already dead)? I think he will be done by noon (EST) today.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I just heard Mika say again that they (may) have the location of the second brother,(may). It would be very nice to have it on video and live, but that won’t happen.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

From what has been said the last 1/2 hr. it may be over by noon, hopefully. Mika said from what shes heard from resources from the the police, may be misinformation, because the police are saying that they may not know yet forsure.

gbackes

All I know is if I lived in the area, I’d be sitting there with MY GUNS ready to shoot in case this SOB comes nocking on my door or breaking in to my place.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

All I know is if I lived in the area, I’d be sitting there with MY GUNS ready to shoot in case this SOB comes nocking on my door or breaking in to my place.

Mass has tight gun rules. Especailly Boston. They wont let their citizens defend themselves. Boston was used as an example both times I took C&C.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I hate Mika and Scarburough. I realize it is a cable “news” morning show, but they are both drama queens who act like they are reading for a school play. And they are complete arrogant elitists.

That’s on a normal day. Listening to Mika this morning was like watching someone desperately trying to win some broadcast award. It was almost as if she was reveling in it.

Now back to our originally scheduled post.

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Islam- A religion of peace.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Quote:

Islam- A religion of peace.

Yeah…..how many Catholic, Protestants, Methodist and Lutherans do you know that are into “jihad”

Whenever you hear about something terrorist, sooner or later you find out they are muslim

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Nothing prompts Islamophobia more than a study of Islam’s own Koran:

“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Koran 2:191

“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Koran 9:123

“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5

“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Koran 3:85

“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Koran 9:30

“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Koran 5:33

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Koran 8:65

“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Koran 3:28

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Koran 8:60

WOW, talk about a religion of peace!!!

blackbay

Sounds like they got him alive from what I heard on that scanner. Bomb robot was checking him out and they were taking him to interview.

Once they find out what, where, why, how, etc they should send him to South Boston for justice.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

I agree. bring back public stoning in the town square and a few more people may think twice about doing stuff like this. Then let him sit in a cell for a very long time with the body of his brother. Criminals have no rights and should be treated accordingly.

smithkeith
    Waterloo, Iowa

I don’t know how the police can get anything done with all the news crews under foot. They all need to be moved to a different zip code. I remember an unattended news camera on a tripod accidently getting knocked over once. That gets their attention!!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

Quote:

“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Koran 22:19

“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12

And to think we just let them walk amongst us

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Quote:

And to think we just let them walk amongst us

The Muslim religion needs their own Enlightenment BC it is not too different than Christianity was a thousand years ago. Let’s not forget our own dirty past. But I agree with Mike and public stoning should be reinstated or even public hangings. Need to make consequences horrific.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

“That patient came in under guard and had suffered blast, shrapnel and so many gunshot wounds that caregivers were “unable to count” them.”

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

From their dad- “He added, however, that if police killed his son, “then all hell will break loose.”

Come on over to Minnesota dad and try breaking loose some hell with us IDO folks MF’r!!!!!!!!!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

The scanner has sucked me in! Not going to get anything done today.

Holy cow. They are talking about blackhawk helicopters and F-22’s.

FDR

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.