Another post dusted

• fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I hate it when a post get dusted ( Newtown CT ) before I even have a chance to read some of the reply’s. This one had a great post from the original poster. I even forced myself to hold off on a reply to one of the 1st replys – So that it would not get dusted – I guess others were not able to hold off. I know why some post are dusted, but I still hate it when I can’t see what was said. I hope when a posted is dusted that something is said to the person or person’s who made it get removed.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I hate it when posts get dusted too.

Seldom is it the originators post. The replies are normally the ones the head off track.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I hate it too!!!!! Seems like anything political gets the hook. And I thought it was very well written if it was true.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

Another post dusted

PS Since Jan 18th there were 3 posts removed (not counting classifieds in the open forum). All for the same reason.

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Quote:

I hate it when posts get dusted too.

Seldom is it the originators post. The replies are normally the ones the head off track.

Would be nice then if the Replies “In Violation” could be removed vs. removing/blocking the whole thread!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sure would.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

so if a posted gets dusted does it reduce my post count if i had a post in there?

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Would be nice then if the Replies “In Violation” could be removed vs. removing/blocking the whole thread!

Post dusted by Swiffer

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I think I passed out after reading the comment that the Fed Gov doesn’t spend enough money. I just woke up. What happened to the post after that?

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Quote:

Another post dusted

PS Since Jan 18th there were 3 posts removed (not counting classifieds in the open forum). All for the same reason.

Big G’s classified posts shouldn’t even be mentioned! I mean, who wants to buy G’s used underwear anyways!

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

This post: “Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics 4th Ed Gly” got dusted before I even got to welcome the new guy to IDO. I hope he comes back and posts a fishing report sometime

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

You can’t delete your own post, then blame it on the site.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

I think I passed out after reading the comment that the Fed Gov doesn’t spend enough money. I just woke up. What happened to the post after that?

I was a second away from sending my reply and I said NO better not. Did not want the Great BK to have to come after me.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

So you thought better and made this post.

Choice.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

That post was not deleted. It blew up. It could not compute my advanced logic and resulted in a stack overflow error.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It’s called dirty laundry… I too fell off my chair and hit my head on the wall when I read the part about our issue, was the Gov’t not spending enough as a percent of GDP…

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Perhaps we NEED a politics forum…then some of the censorship could stop.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Quote:

So you thought better and made this post.

Choice.

Ya. So far so good. Not been dusted yet and have not been sent any nasty PM. Was just curious what happend to posters when they posted something that caused a post to be dusted.

bigpike

I wanted to reply to that one before the dusting came, as it was certainly coming. Not anything political just to get my .02 cents in. But this is the make up….

desperado

lemme say this about thaaat

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Quote:

Perhaps we NEED a politics forum…then some of the censorship could stop.

Start one in the groups and then all you political junkies can hash it out. I bet it gets real ugly in there.

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

I was a second away from sending my reply and I said NO better not. Did not want the Great BK to have to come after me.

I also was on the threshold of hitting the “submit” button and have had the misfortune in years past of being the recipient of BK’s unbridled wrath. To punish me back then, BK took me fishing on P4 one cold October night and if that wasn’t punishment enough, catfish was the quarry! That type of wound does not heal readily.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

I can be vicious.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

I also was on the threshold of hitting the “submit” button and have had the misfortune in years past of being the recipient of BK’s unbridled wrath. To punish me back then, BK took me fishing on P4 one cold October night and if that wasn’t punishment enough, catfish was the quarry! That type of wound does not heal readily.

Catfishing 24 up, 3 down
    The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time).

Possible motivations: revenge, loneliness, curiosity, boredom.

Hmmmm………

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

loneliness and boredom

Are you going to the Anglers Expo this weekend Eric. I’m going to be lonely and bored…

We can talk about the State being broke, then finding money for the stadium…then going back to 1.1 billion in the hole again.

minnesota_tom
    Grand Meadow, MN

That’s something quite attrocious.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I was reading about the Notre Dame FB player who was “catfished” and wondered if that was now an official term.

I pulled that definition straight from a site called Urban dictionary. Any of that resembling anyone known or unknown to me is purely coincidental………….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Wow! Groupies and now in the Urban dictionary!!

We are going :ha:BIG TIME!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Catfishing 24 up, 3 down
    The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time).

Possible motivations: revenge, loneliness, curiosity, boredom.

Hmmmm………

They say confession is good for the soul, nevertheless, Cougar Eye, I am sad to hear of your plight!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.