Cheap Mille Lacs stay?

• jigging_jag
    SE Minnesota

Looing for some ideas for a cheap stay on or around mille lacs. I’m talking nothing over $100 a night cheap… Any help would be apprieciated!

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I think when I stay at the red door motel it’s around 55$ a night? Give them a call to make sure.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Red Door is $60 a night and pretty nice place to stay.

http://www.thereddoorresort.com/motels.html

If you are looking “cheap” many resorts offer tent camping or rent ice shacks. Call around for details. Appledorns, Hunters Point, Wharf are east side options.

-J.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Renting ice shacks is cheap. I think Hunter’s Point has AC in some of their rentals. Last time I stayed in them it was 90 degrees but the houses were in the shade and nice and cool.

Quote:

Renting ice shacks is cheap. I think Hunter’s Point has AC in some of their rentals. Last time I stayed in them it was 90 degrees but the houses were in the shade and nice and cool.

Hunter’s fish houses used to be cheap…Last time I tried to rent one with A/C, I was quite surprised to find that the price jumped to $84 after tax.

inge66

We have stayed at Castaways for $25/night per guy. No AC and nothing special but when all you do is lay your head down for a few hours its a pretty good deal.

Jaya
    Zimmerman, MN

Just camp at the DNR access. They dont mind

brucea
    Maplewood,MN

Red Door motel.$60.00 2 people + 10.00 third person. Stayed there last week. Great place.You get a free boat launch with rental.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.