Everts Resort 2-26-2012

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Walleye Joe, are you getting shorter?

blueicecpa

Wishing the best to Steve on his new responsibilities.

Brian should help with the Catfish bite , Randy can help with the Walleye Bite.

Good Luck

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

Good Luck

Warren, I think you have already shown how much you care for Everts and the Weber family when you tried to run Everts into the ground. Both would be way better off if you would just mind your own buisness.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Good Luck

Warren, I think you have already shown how much you care for Everts and the Weber family when you tried to run Everts into the ground. Both would be way better off if you would just mind your own buisness.

The change has been made. I serves no point in tossing rocks at this point. Like momma use to say………”if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.”

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

According to Warren, it’s not totally complete.

I would rather not have a recommendation made from or by you Mr. Scanman. You’ve hurt many people including the Webers.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

BK, have you fed your channel cats yet today? I thought I heard them grumbling that were hungry. They should be able to finish things up for us

brett-king

Warren,

Pick up your bat and ball and go find somewhere else to play. You have caused a lot of people a bunch of trouble for what? You have hurt some people that are pretty close to me and it won`t soon be forgotten. My only regret from this past weekend of much needed change was that the door came open and the big guy didn’t get to finish the job . If you have not figure it out yet those of us that have ties to the resort are a pretty passionate about our little sand box so pack up your toys and pack . and vacate. . One other regret I guess I have from the weekend is I was gone to breakfast when everyone got to go outside and wave goodbye as the U-hual went up the hill out of the resort

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

[quote.

if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything.”

Well that leaves me out cause there is not ONE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT WARREN.!!! He could be the himself.!!!!!!!!!!……..rrr

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

So glad the pizza oven is “back on line” and had a good test run by the kids!!!!!!!

Was that a sausage and pepperoni test run? Was the crust ok? Did the cheese melt to the perfect shade of golden brown?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

According to Warren, it’s not totally complete.

I would rather not have a recommendation made from or by you Mr. Scanman. You’ve hurt many people including the Webers.

Couldn’t have said it better myself

jason-pitts
    Des Moines, IA and Hager City, WI

Warren, you may have more $, more connections, more lawyers, etc. than most of us, but you are a gutless ba$tard. You stood in the shadows, screwed many people, including one of my good friends. You alone are the reason for alot of heartache for alot of people. You like to use the word slander, but every ill word ever spoken about you is far from slander. You should be going to the same place as the most recently released manager you put in charge of the resort.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

I believe you have come to the wrong spot for character witnesses Warren
    Karma is a wonderful thing

I am so glad to hear the resort is back in good hands. I only get there once maybe twice a year and have never been looking more forward to a return trip as I am now

Not that the fish have anything to worry about from me

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well what started out as a great thread after an awesome weekend…what a downer.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.